Chapter 17

She was confused but now I will be the answer to all her questions.

I drop onto my knees onto the ground as I hear her gasp, I pull out my hand in front and say, "would you like to dance with me?"

Marinette|7:00pm|On The Rooftop

I hear my heart begin to race, the beats were getting louder and louder each time. My cheeks turned redish and pinkish.

"Uh.. Um..I.." I stammer.

What do I do? Should I even take his hand and dance with the love of my life? Or should I refuse and miss this chance?

I look down. No, I have to refuse. Today, I lost my biggest lucky charm ever and now he wants to have a joyful moment with me. I can't let this happen.

I look at him and shake my head as a 'no' to him.

But his face, his smile, it all just went down. He seems sad that I rejected him -

But, Adrien. I wasn't trying to hurt you, I was only doing what was best for right now. I'm not feeling much better.. So please don't add to my problems... I love.. You and only you..

His smile, was that a smile on his face? Why is a smile appearing on his face? He gets up from the floor and takes my hand.

"Marinette, I want to make you smile."

Smile. Smile. Something I've always wanted to do for people.

"Um.. Adrien.. No thank you."

"Sorry but right now I have to stay with my promise."

Promise? What promise? Did he promise someone something? Did he promise me something?

"Bu.. But.. Adrien-"

He didn't listen, he grabbed my hand and with his other hand, he placed it on my waist.. And I felt.. Free. I feel as if I'm in my own relaxing little kingdom, in a beautiful world, in a peaceful place with my world.

I remember the dream I had of me and Adrien, under the sun was both of us, the dream which had annoyingly been ruined my bestest friend in the world but.. But what if no one woke me up? What would Adrien have said to me in that dream? Would he have said something to me.. That would make my heart spin?

"Marinette?"

He snapped me out of my dreams with his calming voice.

"Um.. Um, yes?"

『Sacrifice』On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara