Chapter 23

Marinette|9:00pm|Outside

I stop running realizing I was already infront of the school. I run inside and everyone stops speaking, and they stare at me.

I look at everyone and see that Cat Noir was covered in bruises and deep cuts, it seems like the impersonator hit him really bad.

I have to be confident, I have to do this. This is my last chance.

"STOP! Stop this Hawkmoth!" I shout.

"Ha! Ha!" He laughs. "Sorry, I will not."

I look at everyone, noticing that Adrien is gone.

"I.. I have something to tell you all. And I don't want you to take it badly." I say in a gentle voice.

I point at the impersonator, "that is not Ladybug! That is not Paris's ultimate hero! She is an impersonator."

Cat Noir looks much relieved.

"But.. But.." Rose stammers. "But how do you know?"

Oh no, I now have no where to escape.

"Um..Thats the thing.." I say nervously. "I am Ladybug."

"Ha-ha-ha! Sure you are kid." Hawkmoth evilly cackles.

I look at Cat Noir who seems to have dropped his jaw, "are you sure you're not just a die hard fan?"

I shake my head, "why should be the fan of myself?"

"I have proof." And under my breath I whisper Wayzz's name.

Within that second he jumps out and on my shoulder he sits.

Everyone was shocked.

"Kwami?" Cat Noir asks.

"Yes." I answer. "He's not mine, he is The Guardian Of The Miraculous's Kwami."

"Yes." Wayzz agrees with me. "Marinette is Ladybug and she and I are here to destroy Hawkmoth."

I smile.

Cat noir looks at me. "Marinette, you're Ladybug?"

I nod.

He comes towards me and I feel a strange feeling, a feeling as if he's someone really close to me. I've never felt this way before with Cat Noir.

"Claws off!"

In that second, all I could do was look at him.