Chapter 21

Marinette|8:21pm|Outside Master Fu's

Wayzz came out from a sparkly, glittery lime green orb.

"Hello Marinette."

"Hi, Master Wayzz! I.. I need.. Your help!"

"Do not hesitate, Marinette and tell me clearly." He says in a relaxing voice.

"Okay, well, Tikki left me, thinking that Hawkmoth will never attack us again and she thought her job was done but it seems like it's not. And from the start I felt as if something wrong will happen but I was afraid to tell anyone anything at all, which means  my best friend, my parents, Tikki, Cat Noir, Adrien, you and Master Fu. And I'm really very sorry! So please can you help me?" I quickly say.

It seems like he understood nothing of what I said although, he is nodding.

"Marinette, I will help you."

I smile, "thank you."

"Marinette, come inside and let is talk."

"Okay."

He jumps through the door and unlocks it from the other side. I enter the house and shut the door behind me.

"Marinette, since you are Ladybug, you are allowed to hold the most precious and most magical weapon."

I nod.

"And." He says. "It says in the book filled with the heroes that if you use the magic of all the Kwamis together they will form a powerful weapon, the magic of the Kwamis will be within you and you will be able to destroy Hawkmoth."

I look at him. "Master, but Tikki is gone."

"No, she is not! If Tikki left you, she would have went back to us. But she is not here. She is definitely with Hawkmoth. Hawkmoth must be more powerful than ever."

"He is, Master. He has turned all large and there's a person next to him who's trying to impersonate me.. I mean, Ladybug!" I say with shock.

"He must have gotten hold of the Bee and Fox Kwami by now." Wayzz says with worry. "But do not worry. Master Fu will be delivering us some of the legendary Kwamis."

"Legendary?"

"The lost Kwami as some call them. They have been lost for decades but there are a few that the Master had found."

I smile, "thank you so much."

He smiles, "you're welcome, Ladybug."