When I look at you... I never knew life would be so complicated: Chapter 7

comment fan vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's Pov

Yesterday was quite a day, I am still thinking about it. I think I should just confront Keith an ask him who's that guy. I head downstairs. Dad is out to work. Damn it, it's 4pm and I just woke up. Since when I wake up this late. Probably about yesterday. Damn I could hear Jay's snoring and I am in the living room. i head back up stairs brush my teeth, then I get in the shower. The nice water feels really good. I hop out. I hear the phone so I wrap my towel and run to the phone.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi, Jasmine. I am taking you guys to dinner so put on dressy clothes, I will be there by seven."

"Okay, see ya later dad."

"Bye Jasmine." Dad hung up.

ugh, now to wake up Jay. I walk to his room, yuck! It smells like rotten eggs in his room. Jay is so dirty.

"Wake up!!! Take a shower stinky boy and put on dressy clothes! dad is taking us out to dinner." I yell.

Jay got up startled. I head back to my room and slip on my black tights, white short sleeve button down shirt that has a belt in the middle, and my black flats. I straightened my long black hair which falls to my behind. For jewelery, I put my silver hoop earrings which are not over sized, more like medium, and my silver locket that my mom gave me for my 16th birthday. I'm not a make up fan so I just put clear lip gloss. I head down to the living room.

Jay looked at me amazed. "Wowza, you look hot sis, all the boys are going to go crazy."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks but shut up."

Jay looked handsome, finally he isn't wearing skinny jeans. He is wearing black straight leg slacks, red short sleeve button down shirt, black sneakers, and his earring on his ear. His blonde hair is usually curly but he did it spiky. I look at the clock and it is 6;30 pm right on time.

"You look nice yourself.'' I said.

"I Know sissy." Jay smirked.

Dad came through the door.

"Wow my children look nice come on lets go." Dad smiled. I wonder why he wanted to take us to dinner especially a fancy place.

We got into dad car. Dad had a grin on his face.

"I hope you like the restaurant ." Dad said.

i know we will dad always has the best taste in food. Jay is such a pig, he is looking at ladies behind out the window.

"Your a litte perv." I told Jay.

"Please Jasmine I have seen you looking at guys asses." Jay responded.

I looked away and heard him laugh.

"Pa is that the restaurant." Jay said.

"Mhmm." Dad gave a simple response.

It was a nice fancy place, It was called "IL Cielo" in Beverly Hills, the land of the rich. It was beautiful, chandeliers on the ceiling. It kind of looked like a ball of a princess. I have never been to these types of restaurants that you need to make reservations.As we walk to our table I see a beautiful young lady that looks in her twenties in a red dress.

"Jasmine and Jay I would like for you to meet Gianna Antonelli, my fiancé, your soon to be step mom." Dad said.

Jay and Me were in shock, she looks like she could be my older sister, lucky my dad looks like he is in his late 20's.

"Hi Gianna, nice to meet you." I smiled, while we were shaking hands.

"Hello Jasmine, your father didn't tell me you were this beautiful." Gianna responded.

"Hello beautiful, nice to meet you." Jay smiled, while kissing her hand.

"What a very handsome gentleman, nice to meet you too." Gianna smiled.

Gentleman, she haven't seen nothing yet. I ordered chicken alfredo and we all ate in silence.

"Jasmine and Jay, tell me about yourself, even though your father has told me a lot." She said.

"I am 16 going to 17 on August 13, I want to be a lawyer, and I like to laugh." I said.

"I am 15 and turning 16 on October 10, I skateboard and surf, and I love bugging my sister." Jay smiled, while looking at my face.

Gianna laughed. "I am 26, next year on May 12 I am turning 27, I am a doctor, and I play piano.

"Gianna sweetie, Jasmine didn't tell you see could sing and play guitar." Dad said.

She gave me a sweet smile and looked at me. "One day I would like for you to sing to me."

I can't believe dad said that, he is going to tell the whole world.

The bill came dad paid, we all walked out the restaurant and that's when I noticed Gianna has a killer body, and Jay was drooling over her.

"I was wondering If you want to go to the salon with me and get pedicures." Gianna said.

Dad stared at me with puppy eyes. "Sure, I would love to." I responded.

"Great I will pick you up at 3pm tomorrow." Gianna said.

She gave my dad a good night kiss, and came to hug me and Jay. She walked to her silver 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago. She must be rich.

At home:

We go inside and Jay's picks up his cellphone.

"Hey, whats up. Hell yeah, we going to be there. iight bye." Jay hung up.

"Dad can me and Jasmine go to a party." Jay asked.

"Who's?"Dad asked.

"Samantha,Joshua cousin." Jay replied.

"Oh, there good kids, yes, but Jasmine is going to keep a close eye on you. Be back by 11pm." Dad said.

Jay grabbed me by the arm, to dad's car. I waved bye to dad. it is 8:20, we got enough time.

"Address?" I asked Jay.

"153st Beverly hills coco street." Jay responded.

"Okay." I said.

Luckily we live close to Beverly hills. I go in the highway and see Beverly hills coco ave.

"Right here." Jay said.

It was a nightclub, called club dance. I could hear the loud music. It looks huge. Must of cost a fortune to do a party there. I find a parking. We walk inside and are stopped by bouncers. I could see Joshua's black curly hair. Joshua and Jay have been friends for the longest, I guess he found out we were in California because of Sahara's big mouth.

"That's alright there with me." Joshua said.

Woah, what did I say huge club. I said hi to Joshua and he gave me a hug. The waitors had no shirt on, the waitresses had short skirts on.

I greeted Samantha and said Happy birthday.

"Pina coladas." a waiter said. Hey, I recognize that tattoo and those green eyes. He was smiling he knew it was me. Wow he is gorgeous. Jay gave me a gentle smack on the cheek and I snapped out of it.

"yes." Jay said, while handing me one. Jay left to dance with Samantha.

"We meet again mystery guy." I said.

He laughed and walked away. Is he playing games with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is going to be interesting. Give constructive criticism and advice. comment vote fan.Gianna car is at the right>>