Chapter 25: on tour with forever in your mind

"Hey guys i have something to tell u"said cheyanne looking at liam and emery."what is it babe"said emery looking at me."simon Cowell wants me to go on tour with one direction and i said no bc i am on tour with u"said cheyanne looking at liam, ricky, and emery."wow chey"said ricky looking at me."yup i know and i don't like them at all"said cheyanne looming at emery and i went to my bunck bed that we share qnd then i fall asleep right after i hear emery telling liam and ricky something and i forgot what he said.
The next morning."hey guys what's for breakfast"said cheyanne going over to emery where he was making breakfast for cheyanne and then emery slap her hand away"no babe"said emery looking at cheyanne and then she saw that ricky pulling his food away that i can't look at it."but em i'am hungry and u should know that"said cheyanne frowing at emery and he rolled his eyes at his girlfriend."okay but it will be soon"said emery and cheyanne went right behind emery to give him a hug."okay baby boy"said cheyanne smirking at emery and kissing his shoulder that he falls in love with."okay girl but why are u so happy today chey"said emery looking at me and every one else."i have no idea what are u even talking about"said cheyanne looking at emery plus rolling her eyes at him."okay girl, are u ready to eat soon"said emery looking at me like a baby but i wasn't complaining about it."yup"said cheyanne jumping in her seat and then liam jumped out of his seat."are u okay there liam"said ricky looking at liam and emery did the same thing."uh yea i am fine it's just chey scared me a little bit"said liam looking at me and everyone."okay"said emery looking at me and i just rolled my eyes at liam and emery just laugh a little bit at me."okay so today we are going to my house for something"said liam looking at us and i groan bc i don't want to do to shit today bc i got my period that is shit and painful."chey why did u groan"said ricky looking at me and oh shit i think they know that i am on my period and oh god what are they gonna say about it and oh my i think that emery is going to tell them."um i can't go to ur house liam, i have my girlhood comin on and i don't feel like doing shit today"said cheyanne looking at liam and liam was looking at emery then back at me."oh i know what u have"said emery given me a smirk and i just rolled my eyes and give him a look  ' don't u dare or i will slap ur ass emery' look and then emery frowned at what i said."cheyanne is on her period and can't do anything about it"said liam looking at me then at emery and he nodded his head to say yes and then i went over to him and hit his head."ouch babe"said emery and that make cheyanne laugh at him.