Chapter 14: seeing jack gilinsky in jail and sex with him

I was still sleeping when i heard my mom opening my door "chey plz get up one of ur friends is in jail right now"said mom then i shot up."who mom"said cheyanne looking at her mom."jack gilinsky"said mom."plz take me to jail so i can see jack"said cheyanne and now we are on our way to the jail that they put jack in.
At jail jack's prov hey guys my name is jack gilinsky and u might know me from vines with nash grier, cameron Dallas, and Shawn Mendes yup now i am in this shitty place and i wonder who is going to get me out and then the door open and i saw cheyanne chambers my crush"jack u are good to go"said officer looking at me."thanks chey for doing this and why did u do that for me"i said looking at cheyanne and cheyanne has fear in her eyes."jack u were in jail and i love u so much jack"said cheyanne looking at me and then i pick her up and take her to my car and we are out of here and going to my house."holly shit jack ur house is really big"said cheyanne looking at my house and i pin her to my wall and starting kissing her neck and she moan and pulled my hair and then i moan against her neck and i took her to my room and lock the door and then i push her on my bed and i start to kiss her roughly."wow i love bad guys"said cheyanne smirking and then i just laughed at that and then i take off her shirt and her bra and then i massage her breasts and then cheyanne moan and pulled my hair and then i took of my shirt and cheyanne saw my abs and kept on looking at them until i take off my pants and pulled down my boxers so cheyanne can see my cock and then she went down on her hands and knees to play with my dick and wow cheyanne was good given me a bj and holly shit i moan so loudly that the neighbors can hear us wow that was fun."night babe"i said given cheyanne a kiss on her lips and she kissed back."night jack and love u"said cheyanne."love u too chey and goodnight"i said to cheyanne."night jack"said cheyanne.