Chapter 3: at the beach with 1D boys

So today me , niall, liam, and louis is going to the beach and i could tell on the way to the beach that liam is looking at me and it is so weird that i get to see liam have naked and louis i always asked james to send me some pics of liam and louis have naked but that never happened but he did show zayn have naked he is so hot wow." Hey chey can i have some water plz " said liam and i gave it to liam and liam take a bip gulp full of it then set it down ."wow, li u must have been thirsty "said Cheyanne. "Yup and now i can relax in the sand and watch niall,  louis, and Harry have some fun in the water "said liam." Cool li" said Cheyanne looking away from liam. " yup " said liam.  And then i saw this guy coming after us

I think his name is zayn i am not even sure. " woah lou that is hot " said Cheyanne. 

"What me half naked " said louis looking at me and i blushed." Hey harry guess who i just saw " said Cheyanne." Um your mom" said harry. " nope zayn malik " said Cheyanne. " oh that douche "said Louis." Why do u guys hate him he is so cute and hot" said Cheyanne. " nope chey he is not hot"said liam looking at me." Hey guys i got a text from james and he wants us to go back home" said louis telling us." Thanks lou"said cheyanne looking at louis and harry was looking at me then back at louis." So chey did james ever caught u having sex yet"said louis and liam and harry was shocked." Um no but why are we talking about making love "said Cheyanne looking at louis." I have no idea what are u talking about"said louis so confused." Can we just go see james now " said niall looking at us." Sure nialler"said cheyanne.

At james house " hey guys u are late and i have a suprise for u " said james looking at harry, liam , niall, and louis and cheyanne can tell that this will not be good " what is the surpise james"said liam looking at james." Come on out zayn "said james . No fucking way zayn is here and the guys have not ask why in hell is zayn here i was thinking about it but nope i rather keep my mouth shut like always." It is so great to see u guys "said zayn to harry and the rest." Zayn u look different "said louis.

Did i ever told u that i have a big crush on zayn and better yet he is here just sitting on the couch looking at me"what's ur name"said zayn looking at me."cheyanne chambers and i love ur song pillow talk"said cheyanne looking at zayn."thanks chey and u have a really great name " said zayn looking at me then at harry,liam,niall, and louis and they just rolled there eyes at zayn then zayn frown at that one "so harry are u dating anyone yet"said zayn looking at harry and zayn is smirking at harry because he known he is right about that. " um no i am not dating anyone yet "said harry looking at zayn then back at me and zayn rolled his eyes at that."so zayn why are u here"said liam and i could tell that he doesn't want zayn here after zayn break the band apart " spending time with my old band "said zayn and liam rolled his eyes."okay so now that we have seen zayn again how about we go out to eat tonight"said james looking at me,liam, niall, harry, louis, and zayn they nodded there heads to say yes but i didn't." Um no thanks james i could stay here and watch some tv "said cheyanne looking at zayn,liam,niall, louis, harry, and james and the only people who look at cheyanne was liam,zayn,and harry because one of them have a big crush on her and the other one doesn't have a crush on her."okay see ya chey do u guys want to stay here with cheyanne or only one of u guys "said james and zayn pop up his head."i will james"said Zayn and he was smiling at me

And i smiled back at zayn he is so cute i just want to kiss him so badly and yet i can't."bye chey and zayn take good care of her"said james and zayn rolled his eyes."don't worry james she will be good trust me"said zaym smirking at james and looking back at me. So they left and me and zayn are watching a really funny movie called wild hogs."so zayn why did u came here, me and the guys saw u at the beach and woah i love ur shirt off and all of ur tattoos too"said cheyanne taking a sip from zayn's beer."oh yeah chey, maybe i can take u to my place and we can fuck all night long untill u got a text or i do "said zayn sitting to close to me and then he kissed my neck and i moan because i like it when he does that to me and yup i am in love with zayn still but liam is the guy that i like the most along with harry did u see harry when zayn was smiling at me he was so jealous at that"um zayn can i ask u something "said cheyanne looking at zayn and he backed a way from me"sure chey what is it"said zayn."zayn i am in love with u and harry but harry doesn't know it yet and liam i kinda have a tiny crush on him not a whole crush on him"said cheyanne looking at zayn then back down and zayn lift my head up to meet his eyes that i like so much." It's okay chey i have a crush on u too but we can't tell anybody about it alright "said zayn looking at my lips and i looked at his and we started to make out on the couch then we stop because we heard that james is back."okay zayn"said cheyanne hiding her smile that zayn gave it back to her." Hey guys what did u guys do when we were gone"said james looking at zayn and zayn was looking back at me." We watch wild hogs it's so funny"said zayn fate laughing and cheyanne did the same thing just like zayn did."so were did u guys go to"said cheyanne looking at james then at liam."we went to kfc to get some chicken and then we went to the movies just to watch a horor movie"said liam and cheyanne was looking at harry and harry was looking back at her."cool liam"said cheyanne and i can't believe that me and zayn kissed i have to tell james but i can't.