Chapter 9: telling james the truth about the kiss

I need to tell james today and not tomorrow and i went downstairs to see that james is up along with louis." Hey guys"said cheyanne and james turn his head to see me getting stuff out of the fridge."hey cheyanne and are u still upset about yesterday"said james looking at me and louis confused." I am fine and i need to tell u something and get the other fucking guys here too"said cheyanne looking at james and turning her head to louis and he went upstairs to get the other boys. Me and james is in the living room waiting on louis to get the other boys." So chey what is that u want to tell me"said james and zayn nodded his head yes for her to tell that she kissed zayn and mickey the other day."i kissed zayn and liam"said cheyanne covering her mouth after she said that." What" yelled james and i knew it that james is going to tell her mom now and cheyanne went to her room to start packing and when cheyanne was in her room she heard a kock on her door and it opened and it was liam and the other 1D boys."guys i am getting ready to get back at my own house that i live with my mom"said cheyanne and when she turned around the 1D boys was crying bc she has to go back home." We will miss u so much chey and be good for ur mom and text us when u get back home" said liam and cheyanne was crying now." I will liam and i will miss u guys too"said cheyanne.