Chapter 21: going to school again

"Hey chey was that a great game yesterday"said mason looking at me while heading to his first class."it was great and guess what"said cheyanne looking at mason and smiling."did u went on a double date with selena and justin"said mason taking a guess."what how did u know that"said cbeyanne looking at mason."justin told me"said mason looking at me."that son of a bitch"said cheyanne looking at mason and then cheyanne was of to first class with mrs.fryer. In mrs.fryers class"chey are u okay"asked alleah looking at me and landyn the same thing."um no i am not and i can't tell u guys about it"said cheyanne looking away from alleah and landyn."cheyanne are u sure"said mrs.fyer asking  cheyanne and then cheyanne got her red eyes on."what the fuck are u trying to say mrs.fryer that i need to get my ass out of my head"said cheyanne yelling at mrs.fyer and  everybody was shocked that i said that and went out the door taking a walk when i knock into someone."sorry tyler"said cheyanne looking at tyler and tyler was looking at me then we started at eachother for a while."it's okay chey are u okay"said tyler looking at me."do u remember my boyfriend name Emery Kelly and justin bieber and selena Gomez"said cheyanne looking at tyler."yeah"said tyler shaking his head."well me and emery went on a double date yesterday with justin and selena but justin told mason that i went on a double date with them and i yelled at mrs.fryer because  she asked me if i was okay and then alleah asked and then landyn was looking at me if i was okay too so i yelled at mrs.fryer and now i am just out here walking around and afraid to go back in the classroom"said cheyanne looking at tyler and then tyler was nodding his head and i just rolled my eyes at that part."oh wow chey i feel bad for u"said tyler and i walk with him to my class."thanks tyler and bye"said cheyanne and head back in mrs.fryers class."bye"said tyler and then he walked to his first class."chey are u okay now"said mrs.fryer looking at me and everybody else."yup"said cheyanne smiling at mrs.fryer.
At home"hey mom i am home"said cheyanne walking in the kitchen and see that my mom and emery is talking."hey babe"said emery given me a kiss and then i see liam attridge and ricky Garcia staring at me and emery."hey liam and ricky"said cheyanne looking at liam and ricky."hey chey how was school today"said ricky looking at me and liam."it was good"said cheyanne looking at ricky and heading towards the living room."was emery sleeping on the couch last night cheyanne"said mom looking at me."yup and i went to bed after him"said cbeyanne smiling at emery and emery was smiling back at her."u two is so cute"said mom and i blushed at that and emery put my face against his body."yea we are"said emery looking at me and smiling at my mom. And i went to my room to get some sleep.