Chapter 17:sex with zayn

I was in zayn's room getting undress in the bathroom when i heard his door open."hey chey are u ready"said zayn looking at my body up and down."u know right i am"said cheyanne smirking at zayn and zayn push cheyanne on the bed really hard and then zayn took off his shirt and oh shit his abs woah."wow i never saw u take off ur shirt before but shit u look hot"said cheyanne laughing and zayn took off cheyanne's shirt and bra and he started to massage my breasts and then i moan and moan out his name and he put on a condom on his dick and put his cock in me and i rolled my head back because it felt so good and the i cum and he cum then we both sweating and he pulled me closer to him and"chey we should do this more often"said zayn whispered it in my ear."yea we should but i have to go home my mom wants me"said cheyanne looking at zayn and zayn looked at me and nodded his head."bye babe"said zayn given me a kiss on the lips then i left the house before i said bye to zayn.
At my own house"hey chey how was sex with zayn last night"said mom smirking at me."mom it was good and wow i thought i never see zayn take off his shirt but shit he is so hot"said cheyanne and mom laughed at her daughter talking about zayn and his abs."okay chey go get some sleep"said mom and cheyanne went to her room and went to bed for the next day.