Epilogue

*12 years later*

"Charlie, get in here please!" I say to my 4 year old son. He walks in, with his head down. "Is there something you need to tell me?"

He slowly shakes his head, but his face gives him away.

"So you didn't break the window with your football?" I ask him. Charlie looks down at his shoes.

"Okay, I did it. But it wasn't just me! Daddy kicked to hard, so I tried kicking it back, but that didn't really work out the way I wanted it to."

I sigh and nod.

"Okay, just go play outside okay? I'll get you when dinner is ready." Charlie nods and runs to the backyard. "Josh!"

"Uhm yeah?" He says quietly when he walks into the living room. I raise my eyebrows at him and don't say anything. "okay, sorry babe. It was an accident, I'll make sure the glass will be replaced by tomorrow"

Josh and I have been married for 10 years now, while everything is still amazing. We wanted another baby, so a close friend of us helped us out by being the one to carry the baby. Four years ago Charlie was born and we couldn't have been happier.

Cadee is 14 years old now and is a real teenage girl. Make-up, nice clothes, boys, she loves it all. But on the other side, she is still a real daddy's girl, with both of us.

"Charlie, give my mascara, now!" shouts Cadee, running down the stairs, chasing her little brother. Josh sighs and we follow them into the backyard.

"Charlie get here and give your sister her mascara back." Josh says and charlie comes running to him.

"But Cadee stole my teddy, she has to give it back first!"

"I don't have your stupid bear, now give it back!" Cadee says and grabs her mascara.

Charlie looks up at her and starts crying. Josh walks to him and picks him up, hugging him.

"Come on, little man. I will help you look for your teddy okay?" he says and wipes Charlie his tears away. Charlie nods and he carries him inside, after kissing my cheek.

Cadee is sitting in the grass with her phone is her hands, her back facing me. I quietly sneak up to her and read over her shoulder.

"Who's Tyler?" I tease her. She quickly locks her phone and jumps up.

"Dad! you can't just do that! I need privacy okay?" she says, her cheeks bright red.

"What? I need to take care of my baby girl right? I need to protect her from all the stupid boys out there" I joke.

"Stop calling me Baby girl! I'm fourteen" she says, but there is still a smile tugging on her lips.

"You still like it when we call you like that, admit it!" I say with a smile.

"No!" she says, trying not to smile.

"You sure?" I tease her. She nods and tries to walk past me. I grab her arm and turn her around, starting to tickle her.

"No, dad stop!" she giggles. I just keep tickling her and soon enough Charlie comes running to us with his teddy, wanting to play with us. I let Cadee go and start tickling Charlie, who loves it, just like me. His face is bright red because of the laughing and can see Josh looking at us with a loving smile.

I stop tickling Charlie, get up and throw him over my shoulder. He is still laughing and hugs his teddy, while I walk over to Josh.

"Daddy help me!" he shouts at Josh, who just laughs. I put him back on the ground and he runs inside and giggles.

"You're such a great dad" Josh says and he wraps his arms around my waist. I lean into his touch and wrap my arms around his torso.

"I know" I say, being my sassy self, which makes him laugh. "but I'll never be as great as you" I kiss him softly and we both smile into the kiss.

Every time we kiss, it feels like the very first time. Butterflies go wild in my stomach, I just feel so happy. Josh really makes me complete.

I guess that my dream is possible after all...