ll 015

I'm so sorry that it took so long for this part, but I was just stuck. So thanks to ImagineMyStories for the new idea :D xxx

***********************

Josh POV

"You know what, never mind, I don't even want to know" I tell him and he nods. But right then it start to rain. We look at each other and let out a deep sigh. I look around and notice a small bridge, where we could fit under together. I point to it and he nods. We both get up and start running, trying to get to the bridge before we're completely drenched.

When we get to the bridge, we sit down under it, the rain drops falling down onto the bridge. We look at each other and I smile slightly. Sean yawns and gets to sit a bit more comfortable and I do the same. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep soon enough.

"George, come here!" I shout at him, while he runs around the park like a child. I start chasing him and soon enough we end up lying in the grass together, looking up at the blue sky through the leaves of the trees. My arms are around him, while his head is on my shoulder.

He suddenly sits back up and jumps up, reaching out his hand. I take it and he pulls me up and starts running, while he pulls me with him. When I see the ice-cream shop, I start laughing. He looks at me with an innocent smile.

"Can I have some ice-cream?" he asks sweetly.

"why don't you buy it yourself?" I laugh, while pulling him inside.

"I'm broke" he says casually. I chuckle and look through the cabinets for the flavours.

When we are both sitting in a booth with some ice-cream, George just looks at me. It's like he's watching every single part of my face. He doesn't even blink once.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask, starting to rub my face. He just smiles at shakes his head.

"No, you just look extremely hot" he winks at me, which makes me blush a little. Yup, he can still do that, even after almost two years.

"I know" I joke, which makes him laugh. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. "I love you"

"I love you too" he smiles and he leans over the small table to peck my lips.

I slowly wake up from my amazing dream and look around. I look around and see that it's still pitch black outside, but also freezing cold. I'm shivering and so is Sean. His eyes slowly open and he looks at me. He probably notices that I'm feeling just as cold as he is, because he shuffles a bit closer to me. I do the same and we snuggle up a bit, just to try and warm up a bit. 

I'm still so tired, but because of the cold, I just can't sleep. I just want to dream about my Georgey again. For a small moment it just felt like I was with him. But sadly, it isn't real.

**** a few hours later ****

I've been sitting here for hours, the sun is already coming up and the rain has stopped falling down. I haven't slept anymore since I last woke up. I'm still kind of snuggled up with Sean, who is still asleep.

It's still really cold, hopefully it'll get warmer soon. Well, it probably will, because it's summer. But yeah, I don't know what the weather is at God knows where we are.

I look at Sean, who is just waking up. He looks at me and smiles slightly, before sitting right up.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" He asks to start a conversation.

"I didn't really sleep that much, it was to cold" i laugh.

"Yeah, it was very cold" He laughs with me. He gets up and stretches. I do the same and walk away from the bridge, Sean following me.

"I'm so hungry" I whine, when I think about the fact that we probably didn't eat for over 12 hours. Sean hums something that sounds like 'me too'.

George POV

Soon enough I get to the reception of the hotel and the girl behind the counter smiles at me.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" she says politely.

"I had to bring back this key" I day, handing the key to her.

When i get back to my room I go to the small balcony. I look at the sight of the city below me. Thousands of people walking together. Couples hanging out. But I just keep looking for that one familiar person. Josh.

But of course, he isn't anywhere near. He's probably walking around in the woods or in the middle of nowhere with that other guy.

I just want that my phone just starts ringing right now and that it's Jane calling, telling me that they found him. Telling me that he isn't hurt, that everything is okay with him and that we can go back home tomorrow, going on with our life's, without any interruptions. But I guess that only happens in films, not in real life.

A drop of water falls down on my head, which wakes me up from my thoughts. I look up and see that sky is full of dark clouds. There are more raindrops falling down onto me, but I don't give a fuck. Why not stay here for the rest of the night? Josh is probably in the same weather right now and doesn't have a place to hide from the rain. So if he's outside right now, then I am too.

I lean against the railing, the rain pouring down. My hair and my clothes are completely drenched already and it doesn't look like the rain will stop soon.

**** a few hours later ****

I'm lying in bed, shivering because I'm so cold from standing in the rain for about an hour. I just wish I could cuddle up to Josh his warm body. His arms around me, heat radiating off of his body, him stroking my hair. We would be watching a film, which would most likely end up in a snog-session or a popcorn fight.

And when we were done and ready to go to bed, we would always check-up on Cadee. While he was looking at her in awe, I would wrap my arms around his waist, my chin on his shoulder and we would just stay like that for a couple of minutes. I just hope that it will happen again. I want my life back, my perfect life with my perfect little family.

Josh POV

After hours of walking around, there is finally a small building. Sean and I look at each other and we both start grinning. We walk to the building and see that it's a small supermarket. Luckily it's open, so we get in and see an old woman sitting behind the counter. We both walk in her direction and she smiles at us. 

"Hello gentlemen, can I help you with something?" she asks sweetly. 

"Well, we were wondering if you could tell us where we are and if you have a phone. We were kidnapped" Sean says. She gasps.

"Oh well, you are in Bullhead City, Arizona. You aren't from here are you?" she says and we shake our heads. She gets up and she signs that we have to follow her. We do as told and she hands us a phone. Sean is going to call.

"No, we're from the UK. I have no idea how we ended up here, though"

"Uhm, miss, what's the address?" asks Sean. The woman tells him the address and a little while later he hangs up the phone. "they are going to be here soon, we just had to wait here" We walk back to the store.

"Are you guys hungry?" she asks and we nod.

"Yeah, we're starving." we laugh.

"Well, come on then, it'll take some time for the police to get here" she smiles and walks into a small kitchen. The woman starts making something, while we sit down. Soon enough there is a delicious meal standing in front of us and we dig in right away.

When we are done, the police are there. We walk outside and thank the woman for everything. The police leads us to a car and we take place in the back.

I'm ready to go home.