|| 009

Josh POV

I can hear voices talk in the background. They slowly becomes louder and louder. I slowly open my eyes, but all I see is black darkness, nothing else. Am I blind?

I turn my head to see if someone is in here. Where the hell are those voices coming from?! 

Suddenly a bright light shines into my eyes. I wince and slowly open my eyes. Two dark figures are standing on front of me. I try to move my arms and legs, but it just doesn't work. I look down and find out that I'm tied to a chair. 

"What do you guys want from me?!" I shout, and it surprises me how angry my voice sounds. A hand collides with my face and a bruning pain goes through my cheek. 

"Shut up! Don't talk unless we tell you to" Says one of the figures. He has a pretty deep voice, kind of rough. It scares me. 

"Where am I and why am I tied up?" I ask them. The same guy slaps me in the face again. 

"What did we say? No talking. If you say one more thing, something will happen to your little baby girl. Do you want that?" He says. I stay quiet and bite my lip. "I thought so. No sit still and maybe we'll bring you some food later" They walk away and I'm all alone. 

I sigh. Why am I here? What have I done? I should be at home with my family. With the people I love. But instead I'm tied to a chair in a dark basement, or something like that. Well, I guess it's kind of big and cold, so maybe it like an engine house, or someting. 

Would George know that I'm gone? Probably, because it's not like I would suddenly leave. So if he found that I'm missing, he'll call the police and they'll find me! 

I wake up out of my daydream, because I can hear a door open. I look around and a few seconds later the light turns on again. I look at one dark figure. 

"I can untie you, but then you just need to stay calm. No trying to escape or anything, or else we'll just tie you to the chair again" The voice says. It's a different voice then last time, it's a little bit lighter, not as deep as the other one. 

I nod and he unties me. I grab my wrist and rub over them. Those ropes burned my skin, it's all red because of it! 

I look up.

"Thank you" I say quietly. He nods and hands me a plate with some dry bread. He turns around and walks out again, but keeps the light on. 

I only then realise how hungry I am. I quickly eat the bread. It tastes horrible, but I don't really care. It's better than nothing. 

I get up and start walking around a little. The room isn't as big as I though it would be. There is an old, dirty mattres in one corner of the room and in the other corner there is even a small tv. I walk to it and look around. I quietly turn it on, and see something I would have never expected.

My own house. 

It's like a screen with security camera's. 6 Boxes with different rooms of our house. 

"Oh my god" I whisper. 

"So, I see you found out already. What do you think about it? Spying on your stupid, naïve boyrfriend?" The man with the deep voice says. I turn around and I gulp. He slowly starts walking to me. I back off, but because I'm at the end of the room, my back touches the wall after a few small steps. "That's so sad. I wanted to show you myself. Look, this is the bedroom of you babygirl, who is sleeping. And the room of your boyfriend" He says, pointing at the screen. The words 'babygirl' and 'boyfriend' he spits out, like they're diseases. 

"Don't talk about them like that" I growl. Where did all this confidence come from?

"So so, getting protective about your little, miserable family?" He smirks. "Well, if you can even call it a family anymore. Because they think that you left. They don't know that you are here. They got a message from little Josh, which said that he didn't love them anymore and that he left. So no one will ever come looking for you" He says. I quickly feel into the pockets. No phone. I sigh. 

I look up at him and he's still smirking. It makes me so angry. 

"Why are you doing this?" I shout. 

"Wow, wow, wow. Call down, Joshy" He says in a teasing kind off way. "You can't talk to me like that" He growls, suddenly switching moods. I gulp, I'm getting scared now. 

He slowly walks closer to me again and I bite my lip. He stops walking, just inches away from me. Suddenly his knee kicks into my stomach and I fall over. He hits with his arm on my back, so I fall down on the ground. 

It hurts to much to get up. If I just lay here, maybe he would stop. But sadly, he doesn't. 

He keeps kicking me in the stomach and after a few minutes he turns around and walks out. I groan and try to get to the matress. 

A few minutes later, I reach it. I lie down and sigh. My eyes close and I fall asleep. 

**** Later ****

When I wake up again, I slowly look up. It's still dark in the room, except for the light close to the chair and the light that comes from the tv. I try to get up, but it hurts so bad. I slowly look up at the tv and see that George is sitting in the living room with Jaymi. Jaymi is talking on the phone, while George is just looking at the table. He looks like he's about to cry, which makes me sad too. 

A shaky breath comes from my mouth and I see that Jaymi gets up, holding his arms our for George. He gets up too and hugs Jaymi. He brakes down in tears and Jaymi holds him tight. 

That should be me. I should be holding George right now, I should be comforting him. Even though, if I hadn't been kidnapped, he probably wasn't crying. But I don't care. I miss him so much, and I miss my baby too. Why does this need to happen to me? What did I do wrong?!

I can feel tears trickling down my cheeks and I roughly wipe them away with the back of my hand. I slowly sit up with my back against the wall, when one of the men walks in again.