|| 018

OMG i'm so sorry it took so long for me to update, i was just stuck about where to go with this story, so I decided this is the last chapter... :'(

There is going to be a epilogue, but not a sequel this time, I'm to busy with school and stuff, so I wouldn't have time to do it now. But if you really want one, just tell me in the comments and maybe I'll make one in the future :) xxxxx

************************************************************

George POV

"Boys, dinner is ready!" shouts Kathryn. He carries Cadee downstairs, while I am walking behind him. Callum and Victoria are also back home and they are sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for us. Victoria gets up as soon as she sees Josh and runs to him. She hugs him and after we just sit down for dinner.

I just feel like we're all one, big family. It feels safe to be here, safe to be with Josh again. I don't have the feeling anymore, that someone is watching me or anything like that. We can just go on with our lives right now.

Josh grabs my hand under the table and rubs with his thumb over it.

"I love you" he mouths to me.

"I love you too" I mouth back to him.

After dinner we just go back to my house for a little while, and after that we get into my car, which was still at Kathryn's house. We are just going to drive home through the night, because we both just want to get back there. Cadee is asleep in the backseat and Josh is sitting next to me, while I'm driving. Our hands are intertwined in between the two of us.

At around 12 o'clock we reach our house and I carry Cadee inside, because Josh his ribs hurt. We both get upstairs, Josh walks into the bathroom and I put Cadee in her bed. I close the window, the curtain and kiss her forehead, before walking out of the room and closing the door. I can see that the light in the bathroom is on, so I walk there and knock on the door. When Josh doesn't answer, I slowly open it and peek around the door. Josh is sitting on the side of the bath, his head in his hands, his hands pulling his hair.

I kneel down in front of him, grabbing his hands and pulling them away from him. He still doesn't look up at me.

"How could I have been so stupid to let something like this happen? It was all my fault, it was my fault that you and Cadee were in danger. I don't think I could ever forgiven myself if anything had happened to you." He says, sobs leaving his lips.

"What are you talking about? None of this was your fault Josh! Don't you dare to ever think that again." I say to him.

"Don't lie to me George. You know it. You know that none of this would've happened if I wasn't with you. Then you would've had a normal life, without all the drama, without getting hurt. It was all my fault and I'm so fucking sorry." Josh is shaking right now, because of all the emotions. He's never been someone who's good at coping with emotions and hard moments.

"My life would have been miserable without you. You have no idea how hard it was, while you weren't here around me for the past time. I need you in my life, josh. Don't you ever think otherwise." My voice is shaking, my palms are sweating and my eyes are full of tears, ready to spill over.

"I'm so sorry Georgey." Josh says. He gets up, pulling me to my feet and wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight.

"Stop apologizing" I whisper in his ear, while the tears are breaking free.

"Sorry" he says. "I mean, uhm, okay" he says and I can just hear the small smile tugging at his lips. A soft laugh comes out of my mouth and I pull back a little to look at his face.