|| 008

A/N Sorry that it took so long to update! I just don't have so much time, but i'll try to update as much as possible! Xxx

**********************************************

George Shelley

 Wow, I really didn't expect that. But did I like it? Or not? I don't really know how I feel about it. Should I be happy that he likes me again? It feels like I'm cheating on Josh, even though we broke up. I sigh and walk into the living room. I pick up all the stuff and when everything is clean and tidy, I walk up the stairs towards Cadee her room. When I'm half way up the stairs, I can hear her cry. 

I walk in and she is sitting up in her bed, hugging her bunny. I pick her up. 

"What's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" I ask her quietly. She nods and hugs me. "Do you want to sleep in bed with daddy?" She nods and I carry her to our-, uhm, I mean my, room and she sits down on the bed. I walk into the bathroom and change into some pajama's and brush my teeth. I walk back in the bedroom and Cadee is asleep, hugging Josh his pillow. I bite my lip and lie down on my side of the bed. I put the cover over Cadee and myself and I close my eyes. 

**** Next Morning ****

 I wake up by Cadee playing with my hair. I look up at her and smile at her. 

"Good mowning, daddy" She says. 

"Good morning, baby girl" I pick her up and set her down on my lap. I kiss her forehead. "Did you sleep well?" She nods. 

"Yes, but I miss daddy" She says, looking sad. I sigh and nod. 

"Me too, sweetie" I say. I pick her up again and I start walking towards the stairs. 

When we reach the living room I put her down close to her toys and she runs towards it. I walk into the kitchen to make some breakfast. When the eggs are on the fire, I can hear the phone ring. I walk into the living room and pick it up, while walking back to the kitchen. 

"Hello?" 

"Hello mr. Shelley. We have news about Josh. We may know where he is, but he probably didn't go there himself. We think that he's been kidnapped." I gasp and I can't move for a few seconds. 

"What? By who?" I finally can say after a little while. 

"We have no idea. We can't just barge in, the person, or maybe multiple people, could be dangerous or something." 

"Oh, so what are you going to do now?" I ask the officer. 

"Can you come here? We want to make a plan, but we need you for it" He says. 

"Okay, uhm, I'll be there in 30 minutes" I say. I hang up and grab my own phone. I press the button to call Carter, maybe he can babysit Cadee. 

"Carter? Hey it's me, can you babysit Cadee today? I need to go to the police office, they need me." I say when he picks up. 

"Yeah, of course. Do I need to come to your house?" He asks. 

"Yes, please. But be fast, I have to leave in 20" 

"Yeah, I'm leaving now. Bye" He says and he hangs up. I walk into the living room and grab Cadee. I get up the stairs and walk into my room to change. After that I change Cadee into some clothes. 

"Cadee, daddy is gone for today, okay? Carter will be here to look after you" I say. She looks up at me. 

"But I want you to be here" She says and I can see that she's almost crying. I pick her up and she wraps her small arms around my neck. 

"I'm sorry. But I'm going to look for daddy. I'll make sure that he will come back someday" I say to her. 

"Pwomise?" she says quietly. 

"Promise" I smile at her. I can hear the doorbell ring and I walk down the stairs with Cadee on my hip. I open the front door and Carter walks in. He kisses my cheek and walks into the living room. 

"Look, this is Carter" I say to Cadee. She reaches her arms out to him and he grabs her out of my arms. "I really have to leave now. Thanks for doing this" I say, while I put on my shoes and my coat. He just smiles at me and I open the front door. I wave them goodbye and I walk to the car. 10 Minutes later I reach the office. 

Josh POV (Before he was gone)

I'm standing in front of the mirror with George. When he gets out, I quickly lock the door and sigh. Jeez, this is so nerve wrecking. I put my hands in front of my face and sit down on the toilet. I rub my face and get up again. I look in the mirror one more time and I put my hand in my pocket. I feel if it's still there and I bite my lip. 

I unlock the door and walk into our bedroom to grab my phone and I put on the shirt which is lying on the bed. I see Cadee her carseat in the corner of the room and I pick it up. I slip my phone and my wallet in my other pocket and start walking down the stairs. 

I walk to the front door and open it. While I'm walking towards the car, there are 2 cars driving really fast through the street. I sigh and open the door from the car. I put the carseat in and lock it again. I start walking back towards the front door, but something shouts at me. 

"Hey, you!" I turn around and see a man in his mid thirties, running towards me. "My car broke down at the end of the street. Can you maybe help me?" He asks. I look at my watch to see that I have a little time. 

"Uhm, yeah sure" I smile kindly. We start walking towards the van and there are two other men hanging over the front of the van. We walk towards them and they look up at me. 

"We were driving a bit and it suddenly stopped, but we don't really know anything about cars. So maybe you could help us?" On of the other men says. 

"yeah, sure" i say again. I walk to the front and look at it. "I guess I know what's wrong. Do you have any jumper cables?" I ask them. They look at each other and shrug. 

"You can look in the back. I don't even know what they look like" The first man says. The others laugh and I walk towards the back. I open the doors and look in. Suddenly someone pushes me in and I fall into the back of the van. I look around and I see that 2 of the men get in and the other one closes the doors. I try to get up, but the 2 men grab me and pin me down. One of them grabs a cloth and keeps in front of my face. Soon enough everything gets black.