|| 013

Hii guyz, I'm so sorry that it took so long, I'm just really busy, I'm ill for quite a while already, but here is a new part, i don't know when I will update the next time, because my laptop is broken. I  sort of 'borrowed' my brother's computer, and when he finds out I used it, he's probably going to kill me, but if this part makes you guys happy, then it's worth it ;) xxxxx

*************************************************

George POV

We walk inside and there are a few cops walking around. We are walking rather fast and we walk into a small room. We sit down and a few seconds later some other cops walk in and sit down too. They all start talking with each other and Jane tells them everything I told her earlier. They just keep talking, but I don't really pay any attention to it. I just need to know if Josh is alright and where he is, I want my Joshy back.

Josh POV (back to where it ended) 

"W-what?" He stutters. 

"I asked you why I am here?" I say, looking at him. He sighs and looks around. He walks back and sits down on the chair that is still standing in the middle of the room. 

"I don't think I'm aloud to tell you, my dad would kill me" He says, but he quickly covers his mouth with his hands. 

"Wait, is David your dad?" I ask him. He sighs and slowly nods. "But, you are so different than him..." 

"I know, but it has a reason, but that's kind of private......But I got to go" He says and he gets up. 

"wow, come back, you should tell me why I was here" I say. He stays where he is standing right now and turns around. 

"No I didn't"  

"But I did, so tell me. You would want people to tell you why they kidnapped you and why they beat you up" I tell him. He sits back down and he suddenly finds his shoes rather interesting. 

"Okay, you're right. So, you are here because-" he says, but the door of the room flies open and David is standing there. The guy gets up and looks up at his dad. 

"Sean, get out, now!" David growls. Sean, that's what he's probably called, nods and walks out. David is looking at me with his signature, evil smirk and I sit right up against the wall even more then I already was. He walks to me and stops walking right in front of me. "So, I see that Sean took care of you, huh?" He says. I just keep looking up at him, when he suddenly kicks me. "Answer me!"  I nod and he laughs. 

"What if we just call your boyfriend, did you already know that he is looking for you?" I light up immediately. "Too bad he won't find nor ever see you again" 

He picks up his phone and types in a number. He shows me the phone and I can see that it's on speaker.

"You aren't going to say a word, or else things will get even worse for you" He growls at me. 

The phone gets picked up and for the first time in a long time I can hear the voice of the love of my life again. 

"Hello?" He says, which makes me smile a little. 

"George, George, George. Don't do this to yourself and your miserable boyfriend. Don't look for him, or things will get even worse. Worse for you, worse for Josh, for your little daughter, for everyone you care of. I warn you, if you don't listen, you'll see what happens" David says. 

"Who is this?" Says George after he was silent for a few seconds. 

"You'll find out soon" David says and he hangs up. He smiles and walks to the tv and presses some sort of button. There is a new room on the screen and George is standing in it, with his phone against his ear, so he's probably calling someone. When he hangs up, he looks at it again and presses it against his ear again. 

""what did I tell you?" I hear David say behind me. He is calling someone, maybe George? "I just warned you and what are you doing? Exactly, you just go your own way and don't listen to me. So yeah, it's your own fault that this is happening now"

David grabs a pocket knife and clicks it open. He holds it close to me and touches my cheek lightly.  

 He laughs slightly. "Just listen" he says. He cuts my cheek, which makes me scream out in pain. "Don't bother shouting, he can't hear you"  I can hear David say in between my screams. When David hangs up, he turns around to look at something at his phone and he puts his pocket knife into his pocket. 

This is my chance, if I want to win this "game" then I have to fight for it. 

I get up from the chair and jump on his back. But because he didn't see it coming, he falls down to the ground and I straddle him. He turns around, but in a weird way, so he is still on the ground and I'm sitting on top of him. I pin one of his arms down to the ground and hold the other one between my knee and his side. My fist collides with his face and an ugly groan from David echo's through the room. I hit him multiple times, while he tries to break free, but I can feel him getting weaker everytime I hit him. But I can feel myself getting weaker too. He notices it and quickly turns around, so that I'm pinned to the ground and he's on top. His arm sways back and I close my eyes, ready for being hit, but it never comes. I slowly open my eyes and see Sean standing there, trying to hold back David's arm. I take the opportunity and push David back, so he is lying on the ground again. 

"Now it's 2 against 1, do you have a last thing to say?" I say to David, while I sway back my arm and Sean is pinning his dad to the ground. 

"You won't get away with this" He growls. A smirk appears on my face and with one punch on his head, he's knocked out. I slowly get up and Sean does too. I look at him and smile slightly. 

"Thanks, for the help. But why did you do this?" I ask him. He shrugs. 

"I'll tell you when we getout of here. Come with me" He says and we start walking to he door of the room. I stops walking when we get to a corner in some sort of hallway and he peeks around. He signs that no one is there and we start walking again. We get to a staircase and start walking upstairs. There are like 7 stairs, so when we get to the last one, we are both panting a little. 

There is a door and Sean quietly and slowly opens it. When it's open, we get out quickly and we are outside. The sun is shining and it's pretty hot. The sun burns in my eyes, because I haven't really seen any light in like, how long have I been in there? A week? A month? 

Sean shakes me out of my thoughts and we get out of the small alley we were standing in and we find out that we are in the middle of nowhere. We look at each other and sigh. There is seriously nothing around us, apart from the building we just got out and some trees and meadows. We look around and decide which way we are going to take. We start walking, which we're probably going to do for quite a long time.