|| 017

SORRY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, I WAS JUST STUCK. Also, I started a new story, kind of. I already started it a long time ago, I just didn't upload it. But maybe you want to read it? *puppy eyes*  It's called Soulmates, and its about 5 Seconds of Summer.
Anywho.....HERE'S A NEW PART :D xx

*****************

Josh POV 

When I get to the hospital a doctor leads me into a room and I have to sit down on the bed. He looks at my bruises and my cuts and cleans them. After that I need to go take pictures of my bones, to see if anything is broken. Because of that I found out that I have two broken ribs and a sprained wrist. Other then that I'm fine, just a little sore. The doctor says I can go and start walking out the room. I just can't wait to get home, to get to my lovely family. 

I walk out of the room and want to walk away. But someone calls for me. 

"Josh!" I look around and see someone I didn't think would be here. 

"George" I say quietly. Smiles spread on both of our faces and he starts running to me. I reach my arms out and he jumps in my arms, hugging me tight. I don't care that it hurts my ribs, he's so totally worth it. I can hear him crying and there probably tears flowing over my face too. He pulls back and looks at me. I lean forward and kiss his lips passionately. 

"I missed you so much" George whispers in my ear when we pull back. I hold him as tight as I can, like I'm afraid to lose him.

"I missed you too. I love you so much" I say and I kiss the tip of his nose. "But what are you doing here?"

"Well, when you were gone, I got a text that you left, but didn't real believe it, to be honest. So I, well actually Jaymi, called the police and they made me fly over here" He smiles innocently. 

"I'm so glad you didn't believe it, I would never ever leave you" I say and I kiss him again. "Is Cadee here too?" He shakes his head.

"I had to leave her with your mum. But she really misses you, she cried almost every night. We really need to get home as soon as we can." He answers.

George POV

"Well, what are you waiting for? There is a plane waiting for you, it's boarding in two hours. We just need to pick up George his stuff and then I'll drive you to the airport" Smiles Jane.

 "Thank you so much, Jane. For everything." I say to her. She smiles and nods.

"No problem, its my job" she winks. I turn back to Josh.

"Well, shall we go home?" I smile at him. He nods and wraps an arm around my shoulder, while I wrap my arm around his waist. We slowly start walking. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my ribs hurt a bit, but it doesn't matter." He says. I kiss his cheek and we get to the car. Josh and I get into the back and Jane drives to the hotel. I quickly run inside and grab my stuff. After that I bring my key to the front desk and run back to the car. We get to the airport and say bye to Jane, before getting in and getting ready so we can get to our gate.

When we can board the plane, we both sit down in our seats and snuggle up to each other.

"I missed you so much" Josh whispers in my ear. "And I'm so glad it's all over now."

I nod and whisper "me too." But is it? is it really all over now? We don't even know yet why the person did this, who the person is. Maybe they want revenge and-

"George, are you okay?" Josh whispers in my ear.

"I'm just scared. What if it happens again? We've already been through so much shit, I don't know if I can handle another fit of this stuff."

Josh POV

George really is scared and it hurts to see him like this. And to he honest, I'm not sure if I could handle another fit of this either. I just really hope it's over now, so we can continue with our lives. 

"Don't be scared, Georgey. I'll be here to save you, I will never leave again." I say to him and peck his lips. He nods and lies his head back down on my shoulder. We both get comfy and soon enough I doze off.

"Sir, you have to fasten your seat belt, we're going to land soon" One of the flight attendants tells me. I nod and she walks away again. I fasten my seat belt and look at George, who is looking out of the small window. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers, which makes him look at me. He starts smiling and kisses my hand.

When we have landed safely, we both get our suitcases and walk out of the airport.

"Do you want to go home or get Cadee first?" George asks me, when we're waiting for a taxi.

"Definitely getting Cadee, if you're okay with it. I've missed her so much" I say. George nods.

"Maybe you should call your mum first, so she knows that you're alright." I nod and want to grab my phone from my pocket, when I remember that I don't have a phone anymore.

"Can I borrow your phone?" He nods and hands me his.

When the phone call ends, the taxi arrives and we both get in, telling the driver our destination. As soon as we get to the house, we pay the driver, jump out of the car and run to the front door, with George his suitcase. My mum already saw us coming and runs outside. I run into her arms and hug her tied, while I can hear her cry.

"I'm so glad you're okay" She says over and over. When she's pretty much done crying, we all go inside and sit down in the living room.

"Where is Cadee?" Is the first thing I say.

"She's upstairs, asleep. But she will probably wake up soon." Just then she starts shouting. Josh jumps up and runs upstairs to go get her. Kathryn puts a cup of tea in front of me and I thank her.

"Thank you so much for bringing him back, George" She tells me. I slightly smile. "You guys are staying for dinner, I suppose?"

"If you don't mind" I smile. She laughs and walks to the kitchen. I drink my tea and walk upstairs, because Josh still isn't back. I can hear him talk quietly to Cadee and she's giggling. I slowly knock the door and open it. They are both sitting on the ground. When Cadee sees me, she gets up and runs to me. I pick her up and hug her tight. I walk to Josh and he gets up too, joining our hug.

"I love you" Josh says.

"I love you too" I say and I kiss him.

"I lub you" says Cadee, which makes us crack up. She looks at us with he adorable eyes, not knowing why we are laughing.

"We lub you too, baby girl" Josh says and I kiss her forehead.

Our family is finally back together...