~10~

Chaeng's POV

"I'm mad at you. Don't talk to me." Jeong said acting like a child. I tried to convince her that's it's not like that. "Jeongyeon-ah. It's not like that. I wasn't ignoring you." I said. She then looks at me with glaring eyes.

Jeongyeon is really scary when she does that. "You were ignoring me for a week and I found out that you're just always hanging out with Mina. And not even thinking of inviting me. No, Chaeyoung. I'm so disappointed." She said and left. Then that's it.

She's serious for sure. She didn't call me by my nickname. She'd be the one who will ignore me. I sighed. I was always thinking of inviting her over. It's just that. I don't know anymore.

"Chaeyoungie. Hii." Momo said and went to my side while Mina on her other side busy on her phone. "Oh, hi Momo." I said with weakness in my voice. Jeongyeon will ignore me now. Momo then went in front of me stopping me from walking.

She held my shoulders which is shocking me. She's not usually like this. "Where's our baby Chaeyoung?!" She said with a high tone. Oh my god. This is so embarrassing. What is Momo doing?

"Nothing, Moguri. Stop that. Oh my gosh. I'm fine really." I said. People are looking at us. What the hell. She then smiled making me smile. "Ok, let's go." Momo said pulling me to our classroom.

Jeong is near to me but it feels like she's so far away. She's really not talking to me. That Momo and Mina found weird. Please don't ask. "Jeongyeon-ah. What happened? You too usually talk like a lot." Momo said. Mina then rest from her phone and turn her head to us.

"Ask Chaeyoung. I'm sure she can answer." Jeong said with cold voice. I stayed quiet. Mina and Momo looked at me asking for an answer. Jeongyeon, I'm really sorry.

I was saved by the teacher coming in.The class started and it's really quiet. So this is how it feels. I hate this feeling. The lunch came and I ran afraid of them asking me. I went to the rooftop.

I should cool my head here for a while. I'm not really hungry. I'm fine. "Shouldn't you be eating?" I heard a voice from behind. I looked back and saw Momo. What is she doing here?

"Oh, hi Momo." I said. "Shouldn't you be too? Mina might be waiting for now." I said with a low voice. She then came near me and sat beside me. "Not really. Jimin came by and they will eat together. It's so tiring being the third wheel." She said and chuckled.

Oh, she's with Jimin. I suddenly felt jealous. But why should I? "Then, how about Jeongyeon? She must be waiting." I said. She then turned her head me. "Jeongyeon? Oh, well. Someone called her and she said it's an emergency. She'd be going home." Wait, what?! Emergency?! Jeongyeon.

My eyes widened and I stood up. "Momo, you should go. I'd be at Jeong's. I'm worried." I said and was about to run away. "No, I'm coming with you." She said and went to me. I'm just tired of everything. She went with me.

It's good that I have an extra key. I opened the door and two people were sitting on the couch. People so familiar. It's Nayeon. "Nabongs." I muttered. They both looked at us with widened eyes. Sana then came out of the kitchen holding trays of foods.

What is happening? Why is Nayeon here? We were just talking on the phone days ago. She's here? What the hell? Why don't I know? "Oh, Chaeyoungie. You're here. We're complete now. And is that Mina?" She asked pointing at Momo. Shit.

I might be found out. No. Fucking No! "Ah, no. I'm Momo. So you're Nayeon. You're so pretty." She said and shook hands with Nayeon. I'm sweating cold now. Momo might know. Momo might found out. They're friends. No, they're bestfriends. Fuck. Shit.

"Let's eat." Sana said and sat beside me. I felt my phone buzzed and checked to see it.

NaJeong😍: Where's Mina?

Is Momo her friend?

pchae: Yes! She is!
Her bestfriend even!
I'm so embarrassed now
She will ask me stuffs
Nabong-ah!
Just wait till I come home later.

NaJeong😍: You can't do that.
I know so.
You and Jeong had a fight.
You can't come to me.
Merong~

Right. I'm hating this now. She got Jeong to protect her. Pray for your soul, Nabong-ah. I can find a way. I smirked. "You two can talk in front of us, you know." Sana said looking resting her head on my shoulder while looking at my phone.

I suddenly hid my phone earning a look from the others and a smirk from Nabong. "It's Nayeon." I said and pointed at her. She then used her sympathy card. I sighed. I'm so done.

We went back to school. The three of us. Jeong, Momo, and Me. Nayeon just visited us. She'll be here for a week. Silence took over us as we went to school. We sat at our seats and Mina already there. Mina and Momo talked.

"Jeongyeon-ah. I'm sorry. I should have thought of your feelings first before I did those stuffs." I said with a low voice. She turned her head to me. "Well, I'm sorry too, Chae. I know that not all the time it should be us. I should have not made a big deal out of it." She said.

I smiled. I hugged her. "I missed you." We muttered at the same time.
-----------------------------------
Guess what? Because I'm lazy to study and got nothing to do I made an update. I'm sorry for the change of plans.