~2~

Chaeng's POV

I woke up with a hug from Nayeon. This little bunny. "Nabongs. Ireona. We have classes today too." I said. Trying to wake her up.

She slowly opened her eyes. "Sirheo, I don't want to." She said with aegyo. Aigoo, I chuckled a little. "If we won't go, Jeong said that she might have lunch with Myoui, because we're not there." I said. Which is just a lie, to tease her.

She suddenly stands up. "What?! No! Let's go! Stand up!" She shouts. I laughed at her. "You are jealous because of Myoui." I said. She suddenly looked away. "Aniyo, that's not it. Let's just go." She said.

We went to the kitchen to have breakfast. "Nayeonie, are you going to sleep here again later?" Mom asked. Aigoo, sometimes I question myself if my mother really loves me or Nabongs more. "No, eomma. I'll be sleeping at home." She said. See. They're like this.

"Oh, ok. Just remember that you're always welcome." My mom said with a smile. "Where's Jeongyeon, by the way. It's been a long time when she visited here. Tell her to visit anytime." Mom asked.

"She's at school already. We need to go too. We'll be late." I said to my mother. "Arasseo. Go wash yourselves." She said. We took bath separately and went to school.

As we walk inside, I saw Jeong in a distance. She waved her hand at us. When we got near, we just realized that she's with someone. "Nabongs!" She said as she wrapped her hands around Nayeon. I can see Nayeon smirked around Jeong's friends. Jeong is with Momo and Myoui.

I just don't feel calling her by her first name. They looked at us smiling. "What took you guys so long?" Jeong asked. "Nabongs won't wake up." I said. "I even have to say that yo-" Nayeon cut me off covering my mouth. She glared at me. I chuckled in my mind.

"What did you say?" Jeong asked. "She told me that you've been waiting. So we have to go." Nayeon said. Hahahaha. If only Jeong knew. "We'll get going." Myoui said. Ah, right. They're still there.

We nodded and smiled. We went to our first class today. Which is, Physical Education. I love this class. We'll be learning how to play basketball today. I wore my gym clothes, which is a white shirt with jogging pants.

"Alright, let's go." Jeong said. We are divided into four groups. The girls and boys are separated. I'm quite sad. I'm not grouped with Nabongs and Jeong. But it's fine, I love the game anyway.

"Everyone go to your groups." The saem said. I went to my group. I looked at Jeong and Nabongs. They look so happy that they are grouped together. While me, I'm here silently stabbing the teacher in my mind for grouping me with someone else.

I looked at my groupmates. They all, look weak? They look so girly. I don't think there's a chance we will win. Momo is quite muscular. There's a rumor around school that she has fine abs. Some see her at the gym too.

It's up to us? Myoui seems, soft? I don't know. I just think she's too much of a girl to play this game. I don't know, maybe not. It's too early to judge a person right?

The game started and I caught the ball. I keep passing it to Momo just for assurance. Then an unexpected happening happened. Momo tripped and hurt herself. Aigoo. The score is tied and we lose Momo in the game. Now, what?

The players seems mad at me for not giving them the ball. Myoui is kinda glaring. Bet she's so mad. I sighed. I went to Momo, but Myoui passed me and kinda hit my arm.

She knelt down next to Momo. "You, okay?" She asked. First time to hear her voice. It's cool. Her voice can make anyone calm. "Yeah, I think, I sprained it a little." Momo speak up.