~8~

Chaeng's POV

I think I'm falling for her. I'm starting to like a girl. And she's my friend. I tried denying it. But I really like her. The Myoui who I thought was cold and snobbish was someone who I actually like.

I tried ignoring her but I seem can't do it. I tried being obvious with my feelings too. But I don't think, her knowing is the best idea.

I just have to make it hidden then until I moved on from liking her. "Chaeyoung, let's have a talk." I glanced at the person and it's Yoo Jeongyeon. I hummed in response.

I followed her to the garden. She then signaled me to sit down. What could it be? Did I did something wrong?

"Chaeyoungie, this is a serious question." She paused for a moment. I'm suddenly nervous. "Do you, like Mina?" She questioned. I feel my heart racing hearing her name. I can't be found out.

"No, why would I like her. I mean we're just friends. And she's a girl. You know me." I said trying to sound truthful. I think I did well.

"Yes, I know you. You can't be that protective over others. You're not that kind at all. You prefer being in your own bubble doing drawings than to have fun at parties." She said. I gulped in my mind.

"You like Mina, Chaeyoung. I just need you to tell it yourself." She said. She knows. Should I tell the truth? "You know me well." I mumbled. She them screamed. What the fu-? Why is she screaming?

"Jeong, what's happening?" I asked worriedly. She then smirked at me. No way! Did she heard what I just said. "You do like her! Omg, you grew up so fast." Jeong said. I then covered her mouth.

I need to make this ostrich shut. "Shut it! No one should know. Specially her. She can't. She won't accept it. I know so." I said. She then frowned.

"I'll be fine, Jeong. You know how I handled my other crush without telling him" I said and winked. She then makes a puking face. "Doesn't suit you, Chae. It really doesn't." She said and I glared at her.

She then laughed. I knocked her head lightly. "Just please don't ever tell her." I said and she nodded. Then Mina and Momo came.

"Hey Chaeng! Hey Jeong!" Momo said being all hyper. She then high-fived with us. "What you guys talking about?" Momo exclaimed.

"Oh, just someone special." Jeong said while grinning at me. I nudge her. I will kill this ostrich if she speaks more. Their eyes suddenly is full of anticipation. "Special? Who?" Mina asked.

I blushed. "Oh, It's Chaeyoung's right?" Momo asked. My palms are sweating now. Jeong slightly nod. Momo then became more hyped up. "Who? I want to know?" Momo said. Jeongyeon smirked. I can see her smirking. Stop smirking ostrich.

"I'm sorry, but you should ask her yourself." Oh shit. And with that, Momo keeps bothering me asking who is my special someone. That happened till the end of the day. Ostrich should really treat me one day. She's being too mean.

I took the bus home and saw Mina inside. I gulped and sat beside her. Momo went home early. I'm thankful. That raccoon really disturbed my whole day.

She's wearing earphones and resting her head on the window. She looks peaceful sleeping like that. Minari, will you accept me if I tell you I like you? I wish I would get over this feeling so I don't have to worry.

The bus bumped into one of those humps making Mina hit her head on the window. She suddenly woke up. "Aish, that hurts." She mumbled. I quietly chuckled.

She turns her head on me. "Oh, Chaeyoung. When did you get here?" She asks. "Just a while ago." I responded. She then nods. Then, we became quiet.

I want to start the conversation but I don't have anything to say. "Mina, do you always take the bus alone?" I spit out a question that popped in my mind. She then turned her head to me. "Uhmm.. Well, yeah. Momo takes a different route so we separate ways." She responds.

Oh, so she does goes alone. I'm worried now. "Let's go together." I said. She then made a questioning look. "What do you mean?" She said lifting a brow. She heard what I said. But I got no choice. It's better this way.

"Let's go home together starting now." I said and smiled. She smiled back. Now that she's up close. I got to admire her moles more. She's so beautiful. This penguin is really cute and pretty.

"You don't have to do that." She said while she chuckled. I'm confused though. "Well, it's better that way." I said and smiled. "And you can't do anything about it." I continued. She just smiled.

Her smile is so beautiful.

--------------
An update, yey! Sorry it took so long.