~6~

Warning: Boring chapter ahead.

This past few days, my mind is not functioning well. Sorry guyseu.

-------

Chaeng's POV

It's been days since Nayeon was gone and it's been days that I grew close with Mina and Momo. Yes, I call her Mina now.

"Chaeyoungie!" I look back. She showed her iconic gummy smile. That smile that also make me want to smile brighter. "Minari! Momoring!" I said smiling at them. "Where's Jeongyeon?" Momo asked. Oh, Jeong. Doing something else😏. Not dirty stuffs.

"Oh, she's talking on the phone with Nayeon. Something private they said." I said qouting the private part. They mouther an 'o'.

We went to the class and saw Jeong with a smiling face. Aigoo, this kid. The four of us sat near each other. "Guys, let's do something fun." Momo said. "What kind of fun?" I asked. "Well, say something you want to say to each of us." Hmm. That can be fun. I've always want to say something to Jeong.

"I'll start." Momo said. We nod. "Minari! Thank you for being my bestfriend these past years. I'm really thankful to have you." She said. I'd be thankful too to have a friend like her. "Jeong, you're a great person. You really make each of us laugh." She said. Hahaha. Is that supposed to be sarcastic.

"And of course, Chaeng. You're really cute. You're our baby tiger. I like that little mole near your lips too." I kinda blushed. Aigoo this Raccoon. "Now your turn, Jeong." She said. I wonder what she would say.

"Chaeng, Saranghae." She said while making a big heart. WTF. That's it? "Momo, you really like jokbal, don't you?" Okay. She's spitting nonsense. "Minari, you're so elegant. You have a nice posture." Okay? Her message for Mina is the best. Why is that?

"Mina's turn" Momo squealed. "Moguri, you're the cutest raccoon I ever met. I love my bestfriend too." She said. That's cool. "Jeong, thank you for being there for me even if you're always with Nayeon." Wait? Were they friends then? Like so then?

"And Chaeng. You're nicer than I thought you were." She said. Ah, right. Our first meet-up wasn't good. She hated me. But it's fine now. After that talk we had. I haven't told Jeong and Nabongs about it yet.

"Yes, it's finally our Chaeyoungie's turn. I've always wonder what you always wanted to tell me." Momo said. Jeong just smirked. I've told her once that I kinda like Momo. But I know that I still like Yoongi. Just to get him out of my mind, I think. I don't want to feel love yet. I'm still young.

"I'm thankful to have the three of you. And also Nabongs in my life. You too" i said as I point to Mina. I should play a little right? "You've been so nice to me out of the things. I've done." I said. They wait for me to say my next words. "From now on, you're my crush." I said. Of course. I said playfully.

We were laughing. After half of the day ended it's finally lunch. I went to Jeong. "Ya, let's eat." I said. "Can't. Have a date with Nayeon. We'll be video calling now." I pouted and earned a hit from her, a joke one. But still hurts. "Stop, you look weird." She said.

Aigoo. I got to eat with Momo and Mina then. Wonder where will they eat. I put my arm around Mina that connects for my playful act earlier. "I'll eat with you guys. Jeong ditched me. She'll have a video call date with Nayeon." I said. My presence must've shocked them.

"That girl. We'll be eating at a jokbal restaurant." Momo said. Jokbal? I want kogi though. But it's fine. "Again?" I heard Mina mumble that made me look to her for a moment.

"Do you guys eat at a jokbal restaurant a lot?" I suddenly asked. What am I doing? Momo nod. "I see. Let's go somewhere else. I know a good place." Jeong's parents own a restaurant. Food there is great. I removed my arm around her as I received a call.

It's Sana, my unnie. Not really my sister. We're just close. "Yeoboseyo" I said. "I'm here in Korea" she said. "Oh, really? That's great." I said with sarcasm. But I'm happy. "Go home early today. I missed you guys." She said. Aigoo. "Sure, I'll go after school. I'll bring Jeong with me. If I can" I said laughing.

"Atleast say I missed you too." She said. I could already imagine her pouting. "I missed you too" I said repeating what she wants me to say. I can sense her joy. "I'll call you later." I said. "Ok, but say I love you." I want to roll my eyes right now. "I love you." I said. Aigoo, I'll hit her later for making me do this. "Alright, let's go" I said and we rode and went to Jeong's parents' restaurant.

------------
Just as I said, a boring chapter. I'm very sorry. It's just my mind is not functioning properly. Anyways, it's near Christmas guys.