~7~

Chaeng's POV

The great Minatozaki Sana is coming back to Korea. Actually she's already here. Aigoo that squirrel. We're eating peacefully. Jeong's family is really great specially their food. I can see that Mimo is enjoying it.

"So Chaeng, who was it?" Momo asked. Who was who? Who is she talking about? "What do you mean?" I asked back. "The call earlier." She said. Call? Sana unnie? Is that it? "Do you mean Sana unnie?" I asked. She looks at me. "Unnie? You have an older sister? But Sana doesn't sound Korean. It sounds more like..." She said and Mina continued. "Japanese?" They both looked at me suspiciously.

"No. I just treat her as an older one. And yes... She's Japanese." I said with a smile. Momo mouthed an 'o'. Aigoo these two Japanese girls. If only Jeong isn't going to talk to Nayeon, I'll be with her and eat lots of food.

We finished our food and came back to class. I'm so full, I ate a lot. "Chaeyoungie!" I saw Jeongyeon just running her way to me. "You, okay? Sorry got to ditch you. Didn't mean to. Nayeon called me and told me to say hi to you for her. She missed us a lot." She said. I smiled. Of course, they're a couple, I understand.

"Gwaenchanha, Jeongyeon-ah. You had a great day with Nabongs?" I said playing with my brows. She suddenly turned red. I laugh at her cute reaction. We went inside the room and sat down.

"So, what did you talk about with Nabongs?" I asked. She suddenly blushed. "Just some stuffs." She said. I just smirked at her reaction.

The class continued and we were teamed. Too bad I'm not with Jeongyeon. I was teamed with Mina. It's not that I don't want her. Actually we're doing good. I was really expecting Momo or Jeong. But it looks like they are the one who's teamed.

I glanced at Jeong. She's talking and laughing with Momo. How lucky. I glanced at Mina who's sitting besides me. She hasn't been talking much. She's focused on her phone. I took a quick peek and she's playing a game. Wow, she's good.

I didn't realized that I was staring too much until our leader called our name. "Mina, Chaeng!" She said. We snapped out of it and suddenly looked at each other. Then, we laughed.

They just looked at us with confused stares. We laughed again not knowing what we're laughing about. She's actually nice to be with.

------
Sorry for super laaate and short update! I kinda forgot the plot of this story.😢😢