~1~

Chaeng's POV

"I decided to tell who is he. It's been three years, so I think I should tell." I said to Jeongyeon and Nayeon. "Who is it, lil cub?" Nayeon unnie asked. I took a deep breath and told them. "Well, it's Min Yoongi." I closed my eyes avoiding their reaction.

"What? Really? We've been classmates since freshman year. We're Seniors now. You've been having a crush at Min yoongi?" Nayeon said, quietly as we might disturb the others. "I'm shocked. I mean we were schoolmates in middle school. Wow, our lil cub is a girl." Jeongyeon said. I knew they would react this way.

We're at the school canteen having our lunch. It's the first time I trust someone about my crush since middle school. Well I've learned my lesson. Don't trust anyone or else it will be known to everyone. "So, how did you like him?" Jeongyeon suddenly asked. I thought for a while. Why did I like him? Hmm? "He's cute. He has this cold aura but when he smiles it can melt you." I answered. "Heol. You really like him." Nayeon told me while chewing her food.

I just shrugged. "But, he has a girlfriend already right?" She asked Jeongyeon. Really? I didn't know that. "Yeah, what's her name again?" Jeongyeon said. "It's Jennie." Nayeon said. "Yeah, that's it." Jeongie said. "Cool, then. It's just a crush." I said.

"Yeah, just a crush. A crush that you've been having for 3 years." Nayeon teased. I feel myself lightly blush. "Actually, I told you guys about it, because Yoongi's gone in my heart. I moved on. I can do that easily. I had crushes among the seven of them." I suddenly slipped off. What I mean about the seven is their group. BTS.

I saw the shock on their face. "You're a girl. I thought you're the kind of person that really acts like a boy and thinks as one." Nayeon said. Jeongyeon also agreed. "Wow, daebak." Jeongyeon said. This girl.

"I can move on really fast. I'm good." I said with an honest smile. We finished lunch and went back to our class. We sat down and I'm apart from them. It made me frown. I'm sad without them. Well, I can't do anything about it. It's the teacher's rule. Actually it's the first time we had to sit according to how the seonsaengnim arranged. It's usually arranged by friendship.

I feel sad. I look at my side and noticed a long haired girl resting her head on her desk. I've noticed her before but we aren't that close. What's her name again? It's Moni? Mino? Mini? Mani? Wait, it's Mina. Right, it's Mina. Myoui Mina, I think.

"Hey!" I said waving at her. "Hey, Chaeng!" Momo who is sitting next to her said. "Oh, Momo. Didn't see you there." I told her while chuckling. She's about to say something, when the saem came in. The whole class listened, I guess. Except for her, still resting. Momo is her bestfriend, right. I always see them together. "Okay, let's have a quiz." The saem said that caught my attention.

I listened at the beginning only. How to do this? I'm done. I can't pass this. She lifts her head and gets a sheet and pass some to me. I get one and pass it to someone next to me. She looks calmed. How can she do that. I look at the test paper. Shit! I'm screwed. Should have done some advance reading yesterday.

I answered some and I'm unsure about them. Time's up and we passed our test paper. I watched out for our names. "Im Nayeon, 22/30" she passed. Good for her. "Yoo Jeongyeon, 23/30" she passed too. She listened well. "Myoui Mina" she won't pass. She didn't even bother to listen. "29/30" the saem continued. Wait, what?! She had one mistake. Is that even possible?! I saw her sleeping.

She did some advance reading, I guess. "Son, Chaeyoung" the saem looked at me. I know that look. I failed. "13/30." I'm so disappointed at myself. I failed. I freaking failed. I looked at Myoui and she's sleeping again. I sighed. The class finished and our next subject is in the other building. I grabbed my backpack and run to door, where Nabongs and Jeong are waiting.

"What's with you? Does the Yoongi talk bothered you? We're sorry." Nabongs said. I laughed at them. "That's really not it. I've moved on. Let's go, we'll be late." I said dragging both of them to our next class. This time we can sit together. I sat next to them and they seemed sad. Do they hate me now? I joked to myself.

The class started. In the middle of it, I noticed something. I looked at them and they're listening while their hands are almost touching. Jeong looked at me and removed her hand. What's this? There's nothing wrong with that, right? After some minutes, I saw them stealing glances. Do they like each other? Omg? Are they gay? My ship is sailing. 2yeon is hearteu.

I tried to act like I didn't saw it. I need some confrontation to do later. I smirked having that in thought. The class ended and we finally have to go home. I'm so happy that I stretched my body for a while. I packed my bag and get ready to go. I ran to the both of them and wrapped my arms around them. "So, tell me the truth." I said suddenly. I'm still smiling.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked. "Do you like each other?" I said without hesitation. I will just make the conversation long if I don't ask them straight. I know them so well. "Eh?" They both said in unison, then suddenly looked away.

"You caught us" Jeong mumbled while blushing. "Omg, 2yeon couple is so real." I squealed. "You can be clingy with each other around me. But not too much, I still don't have a boyfriend." I said laughing. Nayeon suddenly hang onto Jeongyeon. "Phew, it's been a long act. It's good that accepted us. I thought you won't." She said.

Aigoo. These kids. "Why would I? You're my bestfriends." I said while laughing at them. "Let's go home." Jeongie said.

It was silent as we walk. But it's not awkward, it's a comforting silence. Nayeon broke the silence with a question. "So Chaeng, what happened earlier? It's not you to score the test low. You usually have a higher score than me." She said. Yeah, what happened to me?

I tried to remember what happened earlier. I was listening when this girl next to me caught my attention. She was resting her head and sleeping. Then I've been watching her until the saem said there will be a quiz.

"There's this girl in our class who sleeps and gets high score. I'm quite mad at her about it." I said. They looked at each other and then to me and raised their brows. "How would that make your score low?" Nayeon said. "I was looking at her. She's kinda annoying. How can she not listen to the teacher who was discussing." I then replied.

"Says someone who got a low score because she was staring at this mysterious girl" Jeongyeon said in a low voice but enough for me to hear. I shot a glare at her and she just smiled at me. We continued walking until we're almost near my house.

"Who was it?" Jeongie suddenly asked. "What do you mean?" I asked back. I don't know what she's talking about. "The girl, of course." Nayeon said as she nudged me.

Oh, I see. "You mean, Myoui?" I said. "Myoui? So Mina is your seatmate" Jeongyeon said. Nayeon let go off of Jeongyeon. "Who's Myoui?" Nayeon asked. Aigoo, she's Jealous. "We were seatmates once. She's a friend. She's a nice friend. She's really smart." Jeong explained.

"Oh, I see." Nayeon said. We stopped as we are infront of my house. "Chaeng, can I sleepover at your house tonight?" Nayeon asked. "Yeah, sure." I said.

"Bye, Jeong" Nayeon said and kissed her cheeks. "Be safe." She continued. Aigoo, too much sugar. By Sugar, I suddenly remembered Yoongi. His nickname is Suga. Stop Chaeng! You got over him, didn't you?

We went inside and saw my parents in the living room. "Nayeonie" my mother gladly greet her. "She'll sleep here for the night, mom." I said. I can feel my mother's joy upon hearing what I said. She prepared our room and even gave us snacks.

We turned off the lights. I can't sleep. I thought Nayeon is already asleep but she talked. "Jeong doesn't like that Mina, right?" She said. Jeong? Liking Mina? I dunno. I don't think so. She said they were close. They're friends, I trust her.

"Yes, she doesn't like her." I said so she won't worry. "You saw it too. They were once seatmates." I continued. "They're just friends. You don't need to worry." I told her and we went to sleep.

--------
Finally finished a chapter. Will have to update soon. Exams are near. Pray for our souls😂. But it's fine. Can't wait for Christmas break.🎉🎉🎉