~4~

Chaeng's POV

I can't handle the pressure. I'm not good at lying. "Chaeng, you alright?" Jeong asked. I can see nervousness in Nabongs eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. We're having lunch now with Momo and Myoui. I get up from my seat which startled everyone at this table. "I'm sorry. I need to go to the restroom" I said and went out.

Just as I walked, I saw Yoongi. I waved at him, he does the same. We were kinda friends? I accidentally sent an emoji yesterday. I panicked but he said hi. He doesn't know that I had a crush on him recently.

I made my way to the restroom. I made a deep sigh. Nayeon's leaving. Will Jeong be okay? I think without Nayeon unnie we need to open up a bit with having friends with others. So she can atleast feel a little bit at ease. I looked at my wristwatch. I came back to the Cafeteria.

I saw that Nabongs and Jeong weren't there already. It's just Mo and Myoui. I sat down. "Where's Jeong and Nayeon?" I asked as I take a spoonful of my food. "Oh? Well, they went first. They have something to talk about, Nayeon said. It might be serious. So we let them be. By the way, there's something about those two. Is there a chance that they're" I looked at her as I wait for the next words she wanted to say.

"Together?" She continued. "Of course they are." Oh yeah, she's with us. It's Myoui. But how did she know? "Oh really. Whaa. They really look good together." Momo responded. We suddenly heard a ring from someone's phone. Definitely not mine. Myoui grabbed something from her side. It's her phone. "Jimin?" Momo asked. Myoui nodded.

"Hello....Really.....Sure.....Ok, I love you too...... Bye" she said and dropped the call. "A date?" Momo asked. She smiled and nodded. Now that I remember, this is the first time I saw her smile. I noticed that she have gummy smile too, like Yoongi. Wait, why am I comparing her from Yoongi.

Momo pouted. "Aigoo, you'll be with Jimin again. I'll be alone, no one to hangout with tonight." Jimin? Park Jimin? One of my seven crushes. He's the only Jimin I know in this school. And I haven't heard anyone else named Jimin.

Wellalways saw him at my classes before. We were seatmates once. He was nice, then playful. You know teases. Makes me like him. But, Yoongi really was the one whom I liked for a long time.

They looked good together anyway. They are good at hiding their relationship. Momo suddenly looked at me. "Ah, right. It's okay Mina. You can have a date with Jimin today. I'd be so happy. Have a great date." Momo said as Myoui looked confused.

"How about you? You were just whining minutes ago about you having no one to be with." Myoui said. True. I just looked at them. "Chaeng is here. She'll hangout with me tonight, right Chaeng?" Momo said that startled me. Me? I don't know. We aren't that close. I suddenly remembered what happened to me at the bathroom. Right, I should hang with other people more often.

"Sure" a short reply, which I don't know if would lead to good or bad. "Great! It's settled then. Have a great date later Minari." She said. I looked at my wristwatch. Shit! It's 12:57. Next class starts in 3 minutes. I quickly got up from my seat. "Guys, we're late." I said and they both look at the time too. They stood up and we ran. Myoui's kinda left behind.

I slowed down and grabbed her hand and start to fasten my pace. She did the same. It's good we have same class today. I looked at the time. Good enough. We opened the door and went to some vacant seats. I can see that 2yeon couple are already at their seats. They just smiled.

"My hand." I heard a little voice. I look at our hands still intertwined. I let gos and sat down. The teacher came and starts the class. I suddenly feel my phone vibrating.

From: NoJamHyung

She's leaving. Did she told you? I'm gonna miss her. But I know she'll be back. Don't worry.

I looked at her. She gave me a thumbs up as an assurance. I felt relieved. I thought she would be those people in dramas who goes to bars and won't stop drinking until their eyes shut.

I'm good. As long as my friends are good. Class ended good and I'm finally going home with my NoJamhyung and her bunny girlfriend,which are both my bestfriends.

We decided to walk as we talk about Nayeon leaving. They don't seem disappointed. "So, Nabongs. When are you gonna leave?" I asked to break the silence. "Wae? You want me to leave already?" She asked playfully. "Yes. So I can have nojamhyung for once." I joked.

"Ya, she's mine. Just mine." She said while hugging Jeong. I chuckled at the sight of these two. "I know I'm yours. You're mine." Jeong said. "Seriously, when are you going? Atleast I know when can we adjust to others while you were gone. I might cry missing you." I said. It became silent again. Why can't I stop my mouth.

We're almost at my house. "I was about to go last week. Appa told me to say my goodbyes and go." She finally speak up. "I might need to go.... Tomorrow." She continued. That stopped us from walking. She's leaving tomorrow. I can feel my tears starting to fall. I tried to held it in. I can see Jeong doing the same. "Ah that's good, I guess. So you can go back faster. Can't wait to see you again." Jeong said while her voice shakes.

"I have to go now. Goodluck with your trip Nabongs. Take care Jeong, see you tom." I said and run to my house. I can't hold it in anymore. I went inside my room. Tears starts to fall one by one. Suddenly feels like I'm crying like waterfalls. I'm gonna miss Nabongs. It's my fault. I shouldn't have asked. She might have stayed longer.

I don't want Nayeon to go. She's like a mother to me next to Jeong. I wish she don't have to go. I felt my phone rang.

Caller ID: Moguri

Ah right. I should hang out with her tonight. I promised her. I wiped my tears that flows like a river and went to Momo's. Atleast I could forget a bit?

-------------
I'm sorry Nayeon has to go. She'll be back soon. I'll still put her on some chapters.

Yes, exams has ended. I'm so happy🎉🎉 Christmas break has begun. Meaning, more chapters🎉I guess? I'll try to update a lot.