11

[Edited]

I stood up and followed them quietly. I stopped near the kitchen door and tried to hear what they're talking about. "Do you like her?" Yoongi oppa asked. I couldn't hear what Taehyung said. I was about to put my ear against the door but Junki oppa scared me. I screamed loudly and went to the livingroom holding him by his ear while dragging him. "Ow ow! Let go of me!" Junki oppa yelled "Shut up and apologize" I said "Hell no! want me to tell Taehyung that you heard them?" He said "No!" I shouted and let go of him. "I have a question, do you really like him?" He asked. Yoongi oppa and Taehyung came to the livingroom. Did they hear me? Yoongi oppa sat beside me and Taehyung gave me the water and sat down too. "Can we change the movie? J-hope might die from screaming" Namjoon said "Yep change it HURRY!" Jimin said shaking Namjoon oppa. They changed the movie and picked a romantic one. We were watching quietly and a mature scene was playing. Taehyung oppa covered both my eyes and his. Before Taehyung oppa covered my eyes I saw Jin oppa covering Jungkook's eyes. Oh I don't think they know I read stuff about these. Almost forgot about wattpad. I heard moaning and Yoongi oppa covered my ears. "Uhm guys I think I'm old enough to see" I said taking their hands off. "I'm 20 remember?" I said and watched the rest. I would turn my head facing Taehyung cause some scenes were a little you know intense. Everytime I look at him he would smile or smirk. I would hit his arm slightly and close my eyes. The scene was finally over and I continued watching. And again there was another scene but I watched it. "What movie is this?" I asked "50 shades of grey" Namjoon said and I was shocked. 50 shades of grey? I only read the book but I never watched it. Fck it. It was a little uncomfortable watching it surrounded by boys and my brothers. I took the remote and turned it off. "You guys hold your horses and watch at your own time" I said picking another movie. "A comedy movie, perfect." I said. We watched movies until 2 in the afternoon. We ate lunch late and chatted for a while. My brothers fell asleep and the others were eating and I was there reading a fanfic. Long time no see my life. I was quietly fangirling over a fanfic. I squealed a couple of times but they didn't hear me. "What are you reading?" Taehyung scared the freak out of me and I couldn't make a sound. I pretend to faint and he panicked. Hhahah bish. "Bye" He said I think he noticed since I was smiling. I opened my eyes and he was still there smiling at me while he put his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I got my phone and continued reading, but I didn't get to finish it since everyone came back in the livingroom and my brothers woke up. "Great" I sighed to myself and hid my phone. Jimin gave me a cup full of ice cream "Ohh ice cream thanks" I squealed and he patted my head.

3rd persons POV

When Jimin patted Yoonhees head Taehyung immediately glared at the guy next to Yoonhee. Taehyung turned his head to a different direction while he took his phone out. Yoonhee on the other hand noticed her bias take out his phone while his brows were close to touching. She stood up and sat next to him "You alright?" She nudged Taehyung. Taehyung didn't budge at all. Yoonhee ignored him and continued eating her ice cream while talking to the others. I went to the kitchen and Taehyung followed along. He still didn't talk though. When I was about to head back to the livingroom. Taehyung pinned me against the wall and attached his lips against mne. I was too shocked to return the kiss and just stood there frozen. "Yoonhee-" Yoongi oppa said and I widened my eyes and so did Taehyung.

To be continued...