[Edited]

Taehyung's POV
The ambulance came and they took Yoonhee her brothers came with them. I wondered what happened? Why and how is her head bleeding did she hit her head on something? I walked back and forth in the living while the others stared at me. Everyone got ready for work some visited Yoonhee. I'm going to the hospital after work. Yoongi hyung cancelled his schedules and stayed with Junki hyung and Yoonhee. I hope she's fine.

Yoongi's POV
Junki hyung and I waited for Yoonhee to wake up. She wasn't badly injured but she has a cut on her head. They're going to changed Yoonhee's cast because it got cracked on the side. They put a bandage on her head to stop the bleeding she was asleep the whole time. Junki hyung told our parents they freaked out but we told them she was alright and the doctor said she just needs to rest. Jin hyung and Namjoon came earlier to drop off food for us and then left. I sat beside Yoonhee's hospital bed and Junki hyung sat on the other side. We fell asleep waiting for her to wake up. I felt a hand on my head but I didn't move knowing that it was Yoonhee. She fixed my hair and she held my hand.

Yoonhee's POV
I opened my eyes and saw both my brothers sleeping peacefully beside me. They looked uncomfortable. I managed to lift both my arms and carress their heads and hold their hand. I had trouble with my left arm but I managed to hold my brothers hand. I'm thankful for these jerks. I looked at my left arm and noticed that it had a crack are they gonna change it? I cried as I felt a stinging pain on my head. I didn't want to bother them so I cried silently enduring the pain. I sniffled a couple of time silently but then I thing Yoongi and Junki oppa heard me. They both looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" They both asked in unison. I squezzed their hands and stopped crying when the pain was going away. They wiped my tears and held my hands firmly but softly. I lifted my left arm to show them the crack. "They're going to change your cast later" Junki oppa said and I nodded. "What color are you going to pick?" Junki oppa asked "I'm not a kid anymore oppa but I'll pick cyan" I said quietly they giggled. "How are you feeling?" Yoongi oppa asked I gave him a thumbs up. "Do you want to eat now or later?" The nurse came in "I'll eat now" I told the nurse. Hospital food is the worst but I still ate it. "You guys should go and eat" I said "No need to go Jin hyung brought us food" Yoongi oppa said. Thats not fair. I saw them pull out the food and saw kimbap. "Aye you! Give me some kimbap" I said with a funny accent "Yes ma'am" Junki oppa said jokingly. I turned the T.V on and the news came on.

News: Yoongi from BTS cancelled all his schedules including their fanmeet. He won't be attending any of the activities for today. The reason behind it is his little sister. She got hospitalized and they're all worried about her-

Yoongi oppa changed the channel. "Why did you cancel your schedules? What about A.R.M.Y? I feel bad for the Yoongi stans. You should go." I said "Theres no way I'm leaving" He replied. He got his phone out and called someone. He called Jimin. He turned the camera on and Jimin turned the camera towards the other members. "Oh A.R.M.Y look who called" He said and he turned his phone towards the crowd. "Hi A.R.M.Y.s sorry I couldn't come" He said "It's okay" A.R.M.Y said "Do you guys want to see my sister?" He asked "Yes please" They all said. Yoongi oppa gave me his phone and I introduced myself. "Ah Hi guys sorry my brother couldn't come because of me. I told him to go but he didn't want to. Junki oppa is here too." I said "Hello" A.R.M.Y said "You look pretty" A fanboy yelled "Ah thank you haha" I laughed. "You look like Yoongi oppa!" A fangirl yelled "Really I do? I thought I was prettier Just kidding" I laughed again. "How are you doing Yoonhee?" Taehyung asked "I'm doing fine I need to change my cast" I said "Okay I'm going to give Yoongi oppa his phone back bye nice talking to you guys" I said "BYEEEEE!" They all said. I did the heart sign and gave the phone back to Yoongi oppa. I proceeded to watch a show called Fuller House. Yes they had netflix that's good. I ate my kimbap too while watching. The doctor came in and they told me that they're going to change my cast now. Yoongi oppa ended the call and came to me. The doctor had all the things they needed. The cut the cast off my arm and put the things one by one. They let me pick a color and I pick light blue since they didn't have cyan.

~time skip~
"It's already 5?" I said "How long was I watching T.V?" I asked "Dunno" they said.
Knock knock
Junki went to open the door and there came the other members of BTS. My eyes caught Taehyungs and he smiled. He came to hug me and I blushed. Like come on my brothers laughed at me. They're the only two that knows about me having a crush on Tae well Hye Jin knows too. They all hugged me and gave me sweets. I glared at Yoongi oppa because he didn't buy nutella. "What?" He asked "Oh you know what you forgot" I glared at him. Taehyung gave me a bag of nutella.I squealed in excitement and thanked him. "How did you know?" I asked "I asked Junki hyung" He said and I smiled at him. The others bought me flowers and fruits. "Thanks guys the roses smells amazing I'm going to put them in my room" I said sounding overly excited. "Oppa do you have markers?" I asked "Yeah it's in my bag" He said and got them. He gave them to me and I held my left arm out. "Sign it" I said giving them the markers they signed it and J-hope drew hearts all over my cast. "Thanks guys" I said looking at all of them. They couldn't fit in one couch 3 of them sat on my bed and my brothers sat on the chairs they had earlier. We watched T.V and I eventually fell asleep. Junki oppa fixed my bed and they continued watching.

Taehyung's POV
"Yoonhee's birthday is coming up" I said to myself. I should buy her different kinds of nutella. I took my phone and searched different kinds of nutella on google and it showed two kinds of nutella the one with pretzel sticks and the original one. I'll get her both of them I'll buy a lot. I just know Yoonhee's birthday is in February but I don't know the date. "Hyung when is Yoonhee's birthday?" I asked Junki hyung "On the 25th why?" He said "Nothing just asking" I said not making it sound suspicious or anything. "Okay I need to find those nutella chocolates, I'll do it tomorrow." I said in to myself. "Gosh I need to buy J-hope hyung a present too. Ugh I'll buy him shoes." I said to myself again.

To be continued...