[Edited]

I let out a sigh while watching my brothers still arguing. I'm almost done eating my popcorn and they're still fighting and arguing. I got bored so I threw a popcorn on one of them. "Ya! That's enough shut up my popcorn is almost gone" I yelled. "Tsk" Junki oppa tsked and sat down beside me. He noticed my phone "What are you reading?" He asked looking at my phone. "Uhmm n-nothing.." I stuttered hiding my phone. The two boys looked at each other and smirked, oh god now I'm their target, sh*t. I stood up and hid my phone behind my back as I stepped away from them slowly. They slowly stepped towards me until the wall hut my back. I gasped. "Don't come closer" I warned, but they came closer anyways. I looked to my right and saw the stairs. Before they came any closer to me I ran up the stairs and in to my room. As soon as I got in my room I closed my door and locked it. "Whoo we're safe!" I said to myself panting. I sat down on my bed and opened my phone. But I realize It wasn't my phone. "Ya!" I shouted and heard snickerings outside my door. I opened it and saw both of them Junki holding my phone and Yoongi just laughed. "But they don't know my passcode right? Please don't know what my passcode is.." I thought to myself crossing my index and middle finger. Junki oppa turned my phone on and pressed the numbers but they were wrong. Before he got the last two numbers I heard the front door open. "EOMMA!" I shouted and startled the two infront of me. "What!? Where are you?" She replied worriedly. "Upstairs!" I shouted back "Junki oppa and Yoongi oppa are teasing me!" I faked cry then mom and dad went upstairs "Ya! Don't tease our Yoonhee" My dad flicked their foreheads and they groaned in pain. I stuck my tongue out at them and snatched my phone away from Junki oppa's hand. My parents turned around and started walking downstairs my brothers glared at me "Eomma!" I shouted and ran to my mom and dad. My brothers and I followed our parents downstairs. My mom started cooking and my dad, my brothers and I watched T.V. I was sitting on the couch near the T.V and my brothers sat on the other side I looked at them and Yoongi oppa mouthed "You're going to die". I just stuck my tongue out at him and hugged a pillow. I turned my phone on finished reading the chapter I was reading. When I was done I logged out because those jerks might find out what I'm reading. I got a message from my best friend Hye Jin she asked if she could come over.
Hye Jin🍬: Ya! Can I come over? I'm bored as hell

Yoonhee🍡: one sec let me ask my dad first.

"Appa can Hye Jin come over?" I asked "What time is she coming?" My dad asked "I don't know maybe in like 10 mins?" I replied "Alright" my dad said "Yass thanks!" I jumped up and texted Hye Jin.

Yoonhee🍡: My dad said you can come HURRY UP

Hye Jin🍬: alright be right there in 5

Yoonhee🍡:👌🏻

5 minutes later
I heard someone knock and I ran to the door to get it. I opened the door and it showed Hye Jin. She was girly in person and but talks boyish when you text her. She hugged me and we walked upstairs. We were walking pass the livingroom and Yoongi oppa and Junki oppa showed up. They saw Hye Jin and bowed to her she bowed to them too. Hye Jin had a huge crush Junki oppa like whadafuk was she thinking? Is she blind? I could tell she was about to explode. "Hey!" Junki oppa said "H-hi" Hye Jin stuttered. Junki oppa and Yoongi oppa went to Junki oppa's room we were all walking together Hye Jin was beet red. I grabbed her wrist and ran to my room. She should thank me I saved her. "You look like you're going to blow up, are you okay?" I chuckled she was obviously day dreaming again. "Earth to Hye Jin" I snapped my fingers at her face "Oh w-were you saying something?" She said I rolled my eyes at her. "What do you want to do?" Hye Jin ask "bDunno what do you want to do?" I replied. "Let's just read-" she was about to say something when the door swung open. "Don't you know how to knock?" I asked "What's the point of knocking when you won't answer it?" Yoongi replied. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at Hye Jin. She was giggling. "What do you want?" I asked Yoongi "We're going out for a bit do you guys want anything?." Yoongi asked "Yeah get me donuts and coffee." I replied "What about you Hye Jin?" Yoongi asked. "I'll have the same as Yoonhee." Hye Jin replied. "Alright we'll be back in 40 minutes or something" Junki waved bye to us same did Yoongi oppa. They left and we read wattpad, Hye Jin told me about some books she read. "I'm glad I'm your friend" Hye Jin suddenly said "What do you mean?" I asked turning my head to look at her. "You have cute brothers" She laughed "Just kidding, I meant we have the same interests and we both read wattpad😏 ya know?" She smirked. I just laughed when I finally get it when she said wattpad and smirked.

To be continued...