Chapter 7-Can We Try, Again-

I am incredibly sorry for the long wait. I actually have had tremendous writer's block. So here is the new chapter. I hope you all enjoy. :)

The song for this chapter is. "Red-Start Again".

.............

(Treat of A P.O.V. Guess who it is. :) )

........................

"Whoa!", I caught onto her small waist to keep her from tumbling forward. She giggled and draped her arms around my neck "Oh, my hero", her words slurred. Her alcholic breath invaded my nostrils, I wrinkled in my nose in agitated disguist.

"You need to get home", I told her demandingly. She shook her head in protest. I sighed, young girls I swear! He better not have left me here to babysit her!

"Come on, Vel. The place is this way!", my head shot up at that name being said. Vel, my Vel? My wolf whimpered wanting to be near his mate, but I can't. Can I?

"Alright!", her silky soft voice drummed into my ears getting me to close my eyes in peace. A girly shriek made me snap my eyes open to see an older version of my angel holding another's hand, and letting him drag her towards the couples theater. Sh-She moved on?

"Dumbass, give me Alyssa. I didn't let you win back her, if you were getting to let a damn human get her", I sent a greatful smile towards him. He already had Alyssa snuggled up in his arms. That day I knew that he didn't die, he just vanished as if realizing something. He never mentioned to me about how he made a truce with Az, if he ever did, though.

"But what if I-", his harsh growl cut me off.

"Remember how I have been teaching you take it slow, but not too slow to where she gets away", I smiled greatfully at him.

"Thanks for everything, Mike", he flashed me his warm smile.

"No problem, Erix", and without hesitating I rushed over to where Vel's date is escorting her.

=========================

Did you love the surprise? O.O

Do any of you trust Mike?

And are you happy thst Erix is trying to face the music. :)

Thanks for reading! XD