"Oh, -um," I swallow the lump that's stuck at the back of my throat, not really knowing how to ask what was in my head. I was currently on lockdown and not allowed to go anywhere, so asking for permission to do anything was pretty weird, I normally just grabbed my keys and left. But for one I was grounded, and two my dad had all my keys and phone. Hell, he's been so pissed that he hasn't even got the Beamer fixed, it just sitting in the garage all busted up.

"Can I go out for a couple hours?" I finally manage to spit the words out.

My dads eyebrows clench together for a quick second as he glances over at Don and he shrugs his shoulders, pop then looks back at me chuckling softly. "I don't think you understand the concept of being grounded, Isaac," he shakes his head mildly.

"No I know, pops. It's just that," I pause and sigh deeply. "I asked Hailey if we could go grab a bite and talk things out."

"Wasn't the little red head just here a while ago?" Don finally breaks his silence.

I nod, "please, pops. An hour and a half tops. I'm really trying to get her back here, she's so fücking mad at me it's insane."

"Watch your mouth!" Pops snarls.

"Sorry," I mumble and hear Don chuckle softly beside me.

"What do you think, Dominic?" Pops turns to his second in command.

"I don't know," he grins sitting back in his seat, placing his hand over his chin. "How long did train with Jeremiah today?"

I roll my eyes thinking back to the time I stepped into the gym, "I don't know, almost three hours. I went down there a quarter till 1."

He smiles looking over at my dad, shrugging his shoulder yet again, "it's your choice, boss."

Pops doesn't say anything, he stares at me for a couple seconds, thinking long and hard when he picks his phone up from his desk, clicking it on. He looks back up at me, reaches into his drawer pulling out my phone and the Acura keys, handing them to me.

I immediately smile reaching for them, when my dad quickly yanks his hand back. "I want you home by 7, do you understand me?"

I nod my head, smiling, "yeah, okay, 7."

"Before 7! I swear to God, Isaac, if I find out that you fucking got into something, Im gonna kick your ass personal-"

"Dad, I'll be here, I promise."

He narrows his eyes for a second and proceeds to hand me the keys, finally placing them in my hand. "I don't know what the fuck you're gonna tell your mother if she gets home before you do."

I laugh softly getting up from the chair, walking around it. "I got it, pops, I'll be back by then."

"And put a fucking jacket on, it's cold outside!"

I laugh and turn to look back at him, "and to think the kids at school think you're not a normal dad."

Pops and Don both break out into a small chuckle, "get the fuck out of my face, Isaac."