Chapter 11

Last time on " The Lawyer":

We finally arrived at his apartment at 7PM and we just showered and stayed up to like 1 AM talking about his Job and how he became a lawyer and I told him every thing that happend between us in detail. We fell asleep again in each other's arms.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Now on "The Lawyer":

Bree's P.O.V:

I woke up to a shining light. My back was killing me and there was a heavy weight on my chest.
I looked down and SIN WAS FREAKIN' SLEEPING ON MY CHEST. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG D-ID D-ID D-ID WE DID WE?!
Then sin starts to move
He starts to open his eyes and he looks up at me.
My face was bright and I swear my heart skipped a beat. His eyes where a bit clouded because he just
Woke up and his hair was messy, the good kind of messy.
S:" Good morning Sunshine..."
SUNSHINE!! HE CAN NOT SAY THAT!!
B:" Honey, I ain't yo sunshine."
And I push him off of me on to the floor.
S: "Ouch!! That hurt!"
B:" Not my fault, you're a wimp."
Wait. TODAY'S THE DAY IM MOVING IN WITH ISOO AYYY.
B:" So today's the day that I'm moving in with my friend. So I wanted to thank you for letting me stay with you for three days. You really saved my butt."
S:" Anytime Bree, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me okay?"
B:" Yeah."
Ughhh he's so kind. Should I take him out for lunch to repay his kindness. Would it seem like a date?
Nah, just lunch with a friend... A really hot friend... A really hot and kind fr- BREE STOP IT!
Forget the lunch.
B:"Is it a problem if I go with your clothes to my friends? I'll drop by tomorrow and give them to you?"
S:" Yeah sure, if you want you can keep them."
B:" Okay, I guess?"
S:" Well get your things, we're going out for lunch before I drop you off at your friend's house. "
B:" Wait, you're dropping me off?"
S:" Yeah."
B:" Let me call her first."
Well lets call Iso.
-2 minutes later-
She said that I should be there by 3. Right now it's 1.
B:" I have to be there by 3 so you have me for 2 hours."
S:" Deal."
We get out of his apartment and go down to his car. After 30 minutes of driving he pulls up infront of Burger Bro's. We get out of the car and head inside.
We take our seats and order, and we spent 2 hours talking about the most random things. I found out that that Sin is a sucker for corny jokes and that he also a big Anime fan wich was honestly awesome.
We paid for our food and we head out.
I told him the directions to Iso's house and he drove me there.

A good 15 minutes later, and we're infront of her apartment building.
S:" So I guess we're here."
B:" I guess we are. Thank you again for letting stay at yours."
S:" Anytime Bree."
B:" I guess I'll see you soon, text me."
As I was getting out of the car I kissed him on the cheek. As I looked back, I swear that I saw Sin smirking with a blush on his face.
Now, I'm finally here!!
Guess I should head up, she told she was on the 9th floor, apartment 104. I get in and walk towards the elevator and step in then I press the 9th floor button.
When I reach the 9th floor I get out as quickly as possible and run to the apartment 104. I knock on the door.
A few seconds later Iso opens the door.
I:" BREE! YOU'RE HERE!!"
B:" YEAH I AM!"
I:" Come In! Come in!"
B:" Okay."
As I step into her house. Saying that it was beautiful was an understatement.
I:" Let me take you on a quick tour."

The living room: