Chapter 6

Last time on "The Lawyer":

After a good 10 minutes he parks infront a cute looking cafe and steps out of his vehicle. Following him I park my car and get out. We meet up and hed inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOW:

Bree's P.O.V:

He leads me into the back of the cafe. While I was walking I noticed how cozy this cafe was, it reminded me of the cafe in "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" Central Perk. The conter was decorated with little ribbons amd in the center it, a dream catcher was hung. I turned my gaze towards the center of the cafe, A big sofa surrounded by 3 very comfortable looking armchairs where in the middle of it. After examinating the cafe for a few more minutes I returned my gaze to Sin.
He seated me at a table and sat right across from me. He eyes were gued to me, it was like he was trying to figure me out even though he just met me.

Sin's P.O.V:

This girl was beautiful, she resembled a godess. But I just remembered something, I don't even know her name! Well better ask her...
Sin:" You didn't tell me your name."
She looks like a Rebecca or a Emily.
Bree:" Oh! Well it starts with a B and ends with an E."( she said amusingly)
Sin:"._. Really?"
Bree:" You wanna know my name or what?"
Sin:" I want to know it._."
Bree:" Well you have to work for it."
Sin"' Okay then."
Starts with a B and ends with an E...
Sin:" Brooke?"
Bree:" No."
Sin:" Blake?"
Bree:" Do I look like a Blake?"
Sin:" I don't know"
Bree:" Stupid."
Sin:" Bonnie?"
Bree:" No, Last try."
Sin:"... Bree?"
Bree:" Ding Ding Ding we have a winner."
Sin:" Finally! Bree huh... It suits you."
Bree:" I know "
Sin:" So Bree, tell me about yourself."
B :" Let's play 21 questions!"
S:" Okay. You start."
B:" Fine, What's your favourite color?"
S:" Grey, When was you're first kiss?"
B:" When I was 12 years old in 7th grade. Favourite childhood memory?"
S:" When I was 5 my mom made my brother wear a pink dress because he told me I looked like a girl."
I smiled as I recalled that memory.
B:" Hahahahah."
Her laugh was an angelic Melodie. I hope she's single.
S:" Single, taken or married?"
B:" Well tomorrow actually, I'm getting divorced so soon to be single."
She's getting divorced! Only an idiot would divorce someone like her. Wait, Maybe she's coming at my office tomorrow'
S:" Hey I'm a Law-"
Her phone suddenly rang.

Bree's P.O.V:

I was enjoying my conversation with Sin when my phone suddenly rang. I took it out of my bag and saw that it was Maddie.
B:" Excuse me I have to take this."
S:" Of course."
I stand up from the table and stand in a corner than pick up.
M:" Hey B!"
B:" Hey Madds! Why did you call?"
M:" Well I was thinking that you should come over so that we can pick an outfit that will make him regret cheating on you."
B:" Ohh I like that. I'll be there in 30 minutes."
M:" Deal, I'll be waiting."
I hang up. And walk back to the table
B:" I'm sorry but I have to go."
S:"It's fine. It was good meeting you."
B:" Here's my number, call me of you wanna hang out again." ^-^
He gets up from his table and we both head out of the cafe. We say our final goodbyes and part ways.
I get in my car and drive off to Maddie's apartment. After 20 minutes or so I arrive in front of her house. After getting out of the car and locking it I enter the apartment building and head over to her apartment. After knocking on her door 3 times she opens it and lets me in.
M:" Bree!"
She gives me a huge bear hug.
B:" Hey Mads."
M:" No chit-chat let's get to styling."
We literally spent 3 hours deciding what I was going to wear for the appointment tomorrow.
M:" Oh I forgot to tell you. We're going clubbing tonight so let's pick out something to wear tonight too."
B:" I though that the clubbing was after the divorce?"
M:" It's before and after and I don't need to explain why."
B:" Fine don't say why."
And we spent another 2 hours picking out "Clubbing"
Outfits. When we finished it was about 8.

For tomorrow we chose a tigh black skirt with a liht pink shirt with short sleeves

For tomorrow we chose a tigh black skirt with a liht pink shirt with short sleeves. A beige blazer and beige high heels. And finally I chose blackfeather earings to match the skirt.

Now for the clubbing tonight Maddie chose a tight red dress that had a triangle cut near the stomach area

I chose I tight black dress that had different kind of cuts on the top.
( Author: I don't know how to describe dresses so this is the best I got...)

The both of us had a quick shower amd put on our dresses. We applied our make-up and got ready for a nighy full of fun.

TO BE CONTINUED...