Chapter 5: A Slap In The Face

Laliah (New Character) POV

I was headed to Dunkin Dounuts for an iced coffee and a glazed dounut, for Breakfast  when I saw this fine ass girl. She had hazel eyes, carmel skin,  and some black and gold dreds that looked sexy as hell. I pretended to bump into her by accident  to try and flirt. When i did that she grabbed my ass.

"Damnn" she said under her breath thinking I wouldn't hear.

*cough...cough*

"sorry ma".

"So whats your name," I asked.

"Chris" she said in a sexy tone.

"...Laliah, nice to meet you."

"No Ma nice to meet you with yo fine ass"

*blush*

"So-"

I was about to ask for her number when she ran away from me to this  other girl yelling, "Coco...Coco...baby...wait up". That nigga had me fucked up if  she thought i was just gunna let her grab my ass, then go run after another BITCH.

Chris POV

So I mett this fine ass white girl with a big ass going to my auntie church. She tried to flirt with me so i grabbed her ass to tease her and to get her back for trying to trick me. I dont know her name yet but she was my Perfect Match, Well for the night. I was about to get her number when i saw Coco about to shed a tear looking at me flirt with this random chick.

Coco POV

I got off the bus and went inside my house to get ready for my "Confessional For The Lord", or thats was my Moms nice way of putting my gay interrogation. I threw my dirty clothes in the washer and laid my dress clothes on the bed then got in the shower.

Wardrobe:

Light Pink Dress Shirt

Dark Pink Vest

Mid-Thigh Length Pink Plaid Skirt

Brazillian Weave In A Ponytail (w/ pink bow)

Pink Lipstick

Pink Heels

(I know i went a little overboard with the pink)

I looked like the pink stomach medicine but sexy. I walked to the church which was only 2 blocks away and was also right by Dunkin Donuts. I could smell the sweet hazelnut coffee with french vanilla cream. I was about to go get a cup of delightful coffee when I saw Chris is some random chick talking. I just stood there staring at her when she looked at me with guilty eyes and started running towards me. I quickly ran towards the church doors when i felt someone grab me. I knew it was Chris, How could she do this to me? She was just trying to get my number 3hrs ago and now she hugged up on some bitch.

"Hey Laliah wait up"

"Laliah...Are you serious my name is Coco damn like how did u forget my name in 5.6 mins your were just screaming it while  running after me?"

"You know what don't answer that"
I started walking into the church when I got hit by the door.
It was my mom

"Ooh sorry baby did i knock some christian sense into your head...Ooh wait i guess not becauae your still hanging round' those dykes."

" 'Scuze  me mam being a "lesbian" is nothing to be ashamed of its how your born" Chris said.

"Girl... I mean dyke don't I know you... Wait ooh yeah, your Christina, Grace's dyke niece."

"1st of all if you call me a dyke again I'm gunna kill you and yes I'm her 'neice' not 'dyke neice' but neice."

"Ooh what ever... all yall Dykes going to hell anyway."

"Mom chill and lets just go"

"Whatever tell my Auntie i couldn't make it I will call you later in Coco " Chris said in rage as she walked off.

"Just go!" I yelled as she kept walking.

Will Chris call Coco?

Will their be messy drama between Coco's mom and Chris?

What should happen in the next chapter?

Will Laliah kill or harm someone?

What do you guys think of Laliah?

Should I add a sex scene (comment)?