Chapter: Crazy 4 Coco Puffs

Coco POV

My mom found Chris and I together and kicked me out. I was so pissed, she had to know I was gay. Like I mean it wasn't a secret I have posters of Carter The Body and Temper The Rapper. I never really hid that fact that going to church wasn't curing my homosexuality. But whatever...I'll just ask Chris if I could crash with her.

*knock...knock*

Chris POV

Laliah was standing at my door with this big mink coat.

Laliah: Did you think you could get rid of my sexy ass like that?!?!

Chris: Why is your crazy ass still trying to fuck with me girl.

Laliah: Don't fucking call me crazy...

*thump*

Laliah POV

I knocked that bitch out and undressed her. She is so damn sexy, I pulled down her boxer briefs and rode her strap-on. Uhhh she felt so good. I took some pictures of me riding her as I grabbed her hands and put them on my ass. When I was finished I drug Chris on the bed so it would look like she fell asleep and dreamt everything. Then I ran a hot bath and relaxed until I heard a knock at the door. I put on one of Chris' Big Tapout shirts.

10 minutes before

Coco POV

I left Chris 15 messages but she hasn't answered yet...so I headed over to her house.

*knock...knock*

Coco: Who the fuck are you?!?!

Laliah: I'm Chris girlfriend who r u?

Coco: I'm none of your damn business...Why the hell are you wear--? WHERE THE HELL IS CHRIS!!!

*pushing Laliah out the way*

Laliah: What do you want with MY girlfriend

*grabbing Coco arm*

Coco: Bitch don't touch me

Coco POV

I ran to every room in the house until I found Chris passed out on the bed naked.

I jumped on top of her covered her up with a blanket and slapped her to wake her up.

Coco: Chris don't leave me I love you even though you are annoying asf...and you don't liste--

Chris: Coco....what are you doing here

Coco: Chris...Chris what happened to you?

Laliah: hey baby ur awake

Chris: get the fuck away from me...u knocked me out

Laliah: *nervous* What are you talking about baby I love u

Chris: get the fuck away from me...*grabbing her phone* I'm calling the police.

Laliah: *pushing Chris and Coco out the way and grabbing Chris gun out the night stand* put the phone down.

Coco: you got a--

Laliah: ooh shut the fuck up bitch there is alot of stuff you don't know. But we are all going to have alot of fun here. *Grabbing the ducktape and ropes out the hall closet*

Coco POV

We have been sitting in the basement tied up. Chris and I have nobody looking for us. Sometimes I just want to be scream and blame Chris for fooling around with this girl.

I loved her every since I saw her...even though she might have thought I was a sike-a-dike for dating that dude for my mama.

Coco: "Somebody help us....help us...we are in the basement...we need food."

What is Laliah going to Chris and Coco?
Kik Me If You have any suggestions for any future chapters
@brittbreezy2010