Chapter 4: Church Tomfoolery

Chris' POV:

I sat down at the courtyard to eat my breakfest when the bell rung. I shoved my little bit of eggs in my mouth and headed to homeroom. Everyone was staring at me I guess they don't like lesbians, but idgaf because I was here to learn not to worry about dumb ass thots!

Teacher: "Hello class will you please turn your ph-..."

"Gas pedal...Gas Pedal...Gas Pedal"

she was interrupted by the sound of  my   text notofication. I unlocked my phone to see a text from my Auntie.

Auntie: Christina come down to the church after school so we can pray for you, and dont be late.

Teacher: Christina...

Me: Its Chris and I know the damn rules I read the code of conduct heres my phone.

Teacher: Miss you have detention for cursing!!!

Chris: Whatever (I wanted to say IDGAF like the thug on Haunted House!!!

I grabbed my phone out of Miss. Whoever hand and walked to the detention ward.

I sat there untill lunch time then I walked home to get some sleep and take a shower before i gotta deal with My Auntie & The Christians.

I woke up put my dreds In low rubber band.

My Wardrobe:
*Light blue dress shirt, w/ a dark blue bowtie
*Khaki's (light brown)
*Blue converse

I then headed out the door to get this "clear the gay away program" over with.
I drove up to the church and started to get out the car when I saw the most beautiful face... It was her my Perfect Match.

Is Chris' perfect match the same girl she mett at the food court?

Will Chris and Coco see each other again?
Do Chris and Coco go to the same church?