Chapter 2: My Life

*Bing*

Mom: Good Morning to you too I heard you leave without saying hello this morning!

Me: I just did not wanna deal with your bullshitt today!

Mom: Do not talk to me like that Dyke, you better be glad I'm letting your dyke ass live off of me and not with yo other dyke friends.

Me: Ma will you just chill damn I ain't got time for dat this morning.

Mom: Stfu and meet me at the church this afternoon. Mama hates yo dyke ass.

----Conversation Ends---------------

I hate when she talks to me like she didn't birth me. I just tell myself everyday that "Love Is Love" and i better be glad I even get a portion of it because some kids get nun.

Ever since I was a little girl I have thought about being with a girl but I just tell my self its because i got raped by my cousin. But no one knows and now I feel like a slut because i let it happen mutiple times without saying anything.

I set up in my seat when my bus started to stop at the bus ramp to let us out for breakfest.  I took my Beats of my head  that I never used because my "Mom" texted me and walked off the bus to the lunch room when i saw her.

Who did Coco see?

What will happen next?

Still looking for cowriters!!!