Chapter 18

After their dinner, Forth bring all of them to rainforest resort located Rayavadee, Krabi.

The place surrounded by the beauty of mother nature

The place surrounded by the beauty of mother nature. Its cool, calm and the air is refreshing. All of them can feel the peace given by the nature. All of them thank Forth for bringing them to such place. Forth already call the resort earlier and book a private chalet for six of them. All of them goes to their respective rooms.

Forth got call from his Pa and answer them. He walks out of the room while talking with his father but Beam still able to see Forth's face through his window. From Forth's expression Beam can know he is happy and felt relieve. Forth end the call run towards Beam and hugs him. Forth mention the problem finally solved. Beam asked Forth tell him what is the problem.

Forth: From start of university there is two seniors in his faculty interested on him but at first he thought they are playing around. After sometime I feel they are weird and investigate about them then I came to know they are really crazy but I avoid them gently. Then the news of I'm dating Wan goes around the faculty and the didn't disturb me again.

Beam: Then...

Forth: Somehow they able to know I'm dating you and approach me again. They ask me why I can't date them when I can date a man. They initially give up on me thinking I only date girls but the pictures of I'm being close and lovely to you reach them. Both of them came to my class room after my class ended. I explain to them nicely but they are not interested to listen to me. They start to misbehave with me.

Beam: Forth...

Forth: Ofcourse... I can't them do it to me. I only belong to you. I have no choice to protect myself I had to fight with them. I'm angry so I hid them quite hard. Someone took the video and spread in engineering faculty group chat. The get embarrass and said will revenge me. I reply them I don't care about it. Intially I felt they just treating me but Ter overhear their conversations that they want revenge you because you are the reason I behave like that to them. I told Pa to take care this things for me and I become relax. When we are having photoshoot I saw their friends surrounding us and their eyes focused on you. I send you inside and follow them. I only able to catch one of them and came to they really want to do something to you. I inform Pa he ask me to bring somewhere far while he will handle things there. Now he said everything is in control.

Beam felt bad for what Forth is going thorough. He felt he is the reason for what is happening. From Beam's facial movement Forth predict what is Beam thinking. Forth hug him and mentioned you can't be responsible for those crazy people. Only I have to ask sorry for causing you more trouble. Beam replied No... you are loving me and protecting me. Forth slowly kiss Beam's neck and Beam close his eyes.

The next morning everyone goes to the nearby waterfall.

The water is as clear as crystal

The water is as clear as crystal. It is cold and refreshing. Ming and Forth jump into the water followed Kit and Beam slowly. Beam feel shy to remove his t-shirt because of the love bites last night but Kit force him to remove. Kit and Pha gossip about love bites. Forth comes in between and ask what are they gossiping about. Both Pha and Kit just smile and walk away. Then, only Beam saw the scratches he left on Forth arm, shoulder and much visible on his back. Beam slowly touch those marks and ask sorry for hurting him. Forth reply he feels happy that he able to make Beam extremely satisfy and lost control. Beam blushed heavily. Forth hold Beam's hand bring him towards the waterfall.

Yo just touch the water and screaming its cold. Pha have no choice he lift Yo and bring towards the waterfall. Yo hug Pha tightly when get closer to the waterfall. All of the enjoys playing in the water and screaming. Forth found a rock and lay while the water go through his body. Beam goes to him lay on his chest while enjoying the beauty of surrounding enviroment with birds chirping.

Hi Guys... its so sad that my CNY holiday comes to end and tomorrow I'm moving to different department. I'm not sure whether I can update everyday but I will definitely update by weekend.