Chapter 4

Suthee continue to admire Beam's cuteness till he couldn't realize his name being called till someone have to go and tap him. Suthee had his photoshoot done and approach Forth. He asked Forth about the further procedures. Forth reply the previous moons will take care of that. He asks Pha to explain the procedure but he is surprised to see Pha is missing. Eventually, Yo is the one who had the photoshoot before Suthee and Pha go behind Yo after his shoot. Forth is confuse where Pha went when he has to here. Beam comes there.

Beam: Forth are looking for Pha.

Forth: Yes he has to explain the procedure to Suthee.

Beam: It's okay Forth... I will take Suthee with me. I will explain to him.

Suthee gets excited to see Beam there. He couldn't control himself be enduring in Beam flawless face.

Forth: Okay then... Suthee, Beam will help you.

That again Forth feels uncomfortable with the way Suthee look at Beam.

Suthee: Thank you P'Forth. I'm Suthee P. First-year medical student.

Beam: Hi, Suthee... I'm Beam. Your senior. Second-year medical student.

Suthee: Really P... medical student also. Then if I need any help regarding studies I can ask you as well.

Beam: Sure... I will help you.

Beam answer with a sweet smile. Suthee couldn't stop admiring that smile.

Suthee: P' you look so adorable when you smile.

Beam: Haha... thank you.

Suthee: P... can I have your number. So I can easily contact you.

Beam gave his number to Suthee. Forth stands there and watch the scene that going on in front of him. He feels different but he is not sure what is happening to him. He could feel he is angry but when he sought to reason he couldn't answer them. He just walks from that place. He goes to Wan and sits beside her but he keeps himself silent.

As time moves, everyone gets busier with the competitions. Forth feel his friendship with Beam is getting far. He misses how they used to be but think Beam not giving any attention to him, Forth stop from proceeding further to meet Beam.

Pha and Kit are surprised to see cheerfulness in Beam. They tease him with Suthee but Beam keep mentioning that nothing going on between them. Three of them come canteen to have a drink. Beam proceed to the stall and order drinks for three of them while Pha and Kit gossip about Beam in his absence.

Kit: Pha do you think Beam really move on.

Pha: I'm not sure but I'm really happy to see him like that. I want him to be happy.

Kit: I want him to be happy but I'm worried he his hiding his sorrow and acting out. It's not good.

Pha: but we can't ask about that to him. If he really moves on its like we are digging out it again.

Kit: Yes...

Kit notice Beam is coming and changes the topic.

Kit: So... hows your progress with N'Yo.?

Pha: Oh... I don't know what to do. He is very cute and adorable. Normally girls will be the competition but here even boys competing for him. Yo, another side just smiling at everyone like a celebrity. I can't control him but I'm really frustrated. I trying my best to be with him to avoid all these people to approach him. Today he went back home I'm relief a bit.

Kit: Ohhh... Pha I can feel how frustrated you are. I just ask how's the progress but your answer reflects how is your situation.

Beam: Pha, Kit here is your drink. Don't worry Pha... Try your best. He will be yours. Then, Kit what is going with you and engineering moon.

Kit: Ohh... That boy. I can't manage him anymore. He is so annoying. Always going around me. I feeling like having a puppy with me.

Beam: Someone is falling... falling in love.

Kit: No... idiot. Then, what about you and Suthee.

Beam: Guys... I already tell the nothing going between us. He is just a Nong to me.

Pha: Really.. don't you say he is looking good.

Beam: Yes... he looking good and his smile is attractive.

When Beam mention that Pha and Kit who sit in front of him the canteen table become reactionless. Beam turn and saw Forth standing there. Forth looks angry. Beam just smile and mention " Hi Forth, What are you doing here?". Wan comes there said let's go Forth. Wan said bye and bring Forth with her to the food stall to buy food for them before Forth could reply to Beam.

At that moment everyone attention is grabbed by someone. Forth wonder where everyone is looking at. There comes Jacklin with her sexy campus outfit and her big curly hair waving to the rhythm of the wind. She looks so hot sounded the boys in the medical faculty.

Wan: Forth... she is the star from the faculty of arts. Even before the competition, everyone can say she will grab most of the awards and will be campus star.

Forth: Ohh... What is she doing here?

Wan: You didn't hear the gossip?

Forth: What gossip?

Wan: She is rooting for Beam.

Forth: What... since when?

Wan: Oh.. Forth... I guess you know about this. At the start of the competition, girls have to perform catwalk on the stage. The heels have given to Jacklin, not in good condition. While she walks in the stage she falls from the stage and on time Beam lift her. It looks quite romantic with those light setting. She falls for Beam that time and rooting to get him but heard Beam didn't give any response yet.

Forth look back at Beam. What Wan say is true. Jacklin sits closely with Beam and talks with him while play with his shirt top button. Then, Beam stood up from his sit and bring Jacklin with him while she holds Beam's hand.