Chapter 8

Everyone suprise to see Forth drive his Lexus to the campus because on normal days Forth use his bike in campus. He looks extremely cool in Beam's eyes. He couldn't stop himself from admiring Forth's cool gesture. Only Beam knows how much he misses everything from the pass but he tell himself he have to move on and continue his work to tease Kit about Ming. Forth catches everyones attention which make Wan feel jealous. She instantly walk towards Forth and hold his hand claiming hers infront of others eyes. She asked Forth whether he going to drive to the destination. Forth nodded yes and Wan said she wants to follow with him. Forth shocked to hear this because he had different plan to execute. Forth manage to avoid Wan by saying its boys day out so it would be uncomfortable for Wan. Wan mentioned she would be having fun with them but Forth ask her to follow the bus and Wan finally agrees to with Forth.

Suthee and Jacklin approach Beam one after another asking him to sit beside him in the bus but Beam told them he will be following with Kit. Both of them feel upset they regretted they should bring their own car to bring Beam with them. Beam ask them to get in the bus and give their attendance.

Forth watch this from far and felt lucky as Beam doesn't agree to them. He took his cigarette and light up while thinking about his next plan. At that moment Ming Kit lovey dovey act caught Forth's attention. Forth already heard about the rumour earlier but now he is sure about Ming in love with Kit. Ming who notice Forth approach him and apologize as he couldn't attend the practice. Forth mention thats okay and ask him to take good care of his health. Then, comes Yo and walk towards Ming. Ming ask Yo whether he inform about his motion sickness  to Pha or not. Yo mention haven't, Ming bring Yo to Pha  and ask them to bring Yo with them as Yo have motion sickness. Pha immediately agree and bring Yo in his embrance. A smirk form in Forth's face and he knows what to do next. He walk towards Beam.

Forth: Hi, Beam

Beam: Hi Forth....

Forth: So.. is everything set.

Beam: Yes...

Forth: Beam why don't you follow with me in the car.

Beam: Ohh.. you also driving

Forth: Yes... Coming?

Beam: No.. Forth.

Forth: I have reason to say so. If you come with me then Ming can follow Kit. It would be happy journey for Ming Kit and Pha Yo.

Beam: Ohh.. I didn't think about it. Okay... I will ask Ming to go with Kit. Forth is Wan is okay with that. I don't want to disturb your trip as well.

Forth: Noo... Wan is following in the bus. Its all boys in my car.

Beam: Then okay..

Bean inform Kit and Pha about the plan. Pha and Kit doesn't agree with Beam. They afraid Beam might fall for Forth again because they felt Beam has move on. Beam mention Forth is his good friend and he shouldn't treat Forth like stranger because of his love.  Pha and Kit understand what Beam trying to explain.

Pha and Forth wait till the bus move. Beam follow Forth to his car and surprise to see that none there. He question Forth regarding the boys trip. Forth mention last minute his friends wants to be in the bus so they can flirt. Beam smile and get inside the car. Forth feels happy to be with after sometime. Beam feel excited he don't know why he felt like that but he feels happy. Forth get closer to Beam. It gives a shock to Beam. His heartbeats increase rapidly. Forth pull the seat belt and lock it for Beam. To avoid the embarrassment Beam said Forth you can tell me. I can do it myself. Forth didn't give any reply to Beam. He just smile and make Beam blush. Beam smell the cigarette smoke from Forth. Beam gets angry..

Beam: Forth, you started back don't you.

Forth: What Beam?

Beam: You promise me you will stop smoking and now I can smell back the odour. You didn't keep the word you given to me. I have nothing to talk with you.

Beam unlock the seat belt and about to get out of the car. Forth remember last time Beam caught him smoking and he promised Beam he won't smoke again. Forth panicked on Beam's sudden action. He hold Beam and hug him to stop Beam at that moment so that Forth will chance to tell him the reason for his action.

Forth: Beam... I didn't do it purposely. I couldn't control my stress and tension. You also not there for me to share my problems.

Beam felt bad when Forth mention such things. Forth used to share everything to Beam since young. Eventually that sentence reduce Beam's anger and make him felt guilty for avoiding Forth. Forth continues...

Forth: I'm sorry.. I shouldn't break my promise I won't touch it anymore as long you be with me.

Beam nodded to Forth and forgive him. Forth ask Beam to smile and drive his car. Forth is a good singer but not all aware of it because he only sings when he with the special ones. Forth sing all Beam's favourite collection while Beam enjoys the song. Beam miss how Forth used to sing for him before he sleep whenever Forth stay at his room. Beam took the chips he bought and give to Forth. Forth asked Beam to feed him. Beam look at Forth unbelievably. He is suprise with Forth's action now. Beam just hope everything will go finely.