Chapter 15

Beam comes to his morning class on time. He looks sleepy and tired. Kit and Pha just look at him. Their professor hasn't started the class. Beam lay on Kit's shoulder and continue his sleep. Kit and Pha look at each other. They feel surprised to see Beam like that because Beam is a morning person and will be energetic in the morning but this is so different for them. Kit let Beam rest and check whether he got fever or not. Beam is fine. Kit let Beam sleep and ask their classmate who sit in front of them to cover him so that their professor can't see him.

After sometime Beam wakes up and focuses on his studies. Their professor gives 15 minutes break for them to rest. Beam followed by Kit and Pha go to the washroom. Beam wash his face and get refreshed. Pha and Kit ask what happen to him. Beam reply Forth never let him sleep last night. Pha gets shocked while Kit had a smirk on his face. Pha asks what both of doing without sleeping. Bean felt Pha don't understand or teasing him. Kit hit Pha's head and whisper in Pha's ear. He got shocked again and ask how many rounds. Beam reply 3 rounds that's also because he asks to stop.

Pha: Shia... Forth uh. I couldn't believe. He looks so gentle outside.

Kit: Oh.. What to do with his look and that.

Pha: I mean I can't believe... hey Kit how come you are so knowledgeable in this. Did Ming do anything?

Kit: None of your business and focus on your Kid. 

Kit suggest Beam take care his health by taking some vitamins. On the way back to their class they saw Forth there talking with Wan. Beam get jealous but he choose to ignore them. Pha and Kit wonder what is going on there. Forth saw Beam and call him. Three of the walk to Forth and Wan. Forth is just asking Wan to move on as he is got his longtime love back and he is very happy with Beam. Pha and Kit happy to hear Forth being frank to Wan. Wan smile and reply okay before she moves from there. Then, Forth give Beam the breakfast he buys for him.

Forth: Beam eats before your break finish. Morning, before I make breakfast you a left the room.

Beam: Forth its already late. I reach to class on time.

Forth: Okay... eat first.

Beam eat the breakfast Forth buy for him. Forth buy few extra for him, Pha and Kit. All of them have their breakfast together. Forth wipe Beam's lips on the leftover porridge that stick on the lips and peck a kiss on Beam's cheek. Pha and Kit saw the lovely act of Forth like watching a movie they just miss the popcorn.

Beam, Kit and Pha back to their class and Forth walk to his class. Beam felt energetic back. Wan just stare at Beam and eventually, she been noticing everything that happens during their break time. Pha saw Wan by accident and inform to Kit. Pha whispers to Kit she is not happy with what had happened and Kit reply yes...

Wan wait for the class to end and approach Beam. She said she wants to talk with him personally. Pha and Kit immediately say no but Beam mention he will manage. While Pha argues with Wan what she wants to do with Beam. Kit took his phone and call Pha. Pha understands Kit's plan he answer Kit's call and put his phone in Beam's pocket so they can know what is going on. Wan start after Pha and Kit left the classroom.

Wan: So... Beam you are the one Forth love secretly. You know what I've become a Cupid for both of you.

Beam: What?

Wan: Yes... I felt Forth love a girl so I'm the one who tells him everything about Suthee and Jacklin which evoke his jealousy and make him approach you. How stupid am I?

Beam: Ohh... then I should thank you for that. Do you expect any treat from me?

Wan: No... I want Forth back. I still don't hate you because once you help me by avoiding Forth. So just avoid him again and I will make him mine. Break up with him.

Beam: Sorry Wan. I can't

Wan began to shout and threat Beam but nothing effect Beam. Beam just stand in front of her smiling.

Wan: Beam you don't know about me better you leave Forth or the consequences will be bad for you.

Beam: Wan you can be whoever you are. Just because I look calm doesn't mean I can't hurt you. I still have a soft corner for you. If I know Forth loves me earlier sorry to say I won't even let his shadow fall on you. Listen carefully... Forth is mine. ONLY MINE... !!!!

Beam doesn't shout but his tone is totally different. It was totally cold and deadly. 

Wan become blur for a moment. This is something totally unexpected by her. She couldn't believe Beam can be this manly. She feels lucky Beam didn't hit her. She took her bag run out of the classroom before anything happen.