Chapter 5

Forth feel uncomfortable looking others getting close to Beam. He back to his room but his mind had no peace. Beam... Beam... Beam !!! is the only thing going on his mind. Forth miss Beam. He wanted to meet Beam. He took his car and drive to Beam's dorm but he is not in his room and not answering Forth's call. Forth decide to wait for him. It's already middle of the night what Beam is doing at this time wonder Forth. A car came and stop at the front of the dorm. Forth ignore the car because it does not belong to someone he knows. Suthee came out from the driver seat and opens the door for someone. Forth wonder who is the person Suthee giving such importance. It's not other than Beam. Suthee stands so close while Beam getting out of the car. Their faces only a few inches apart. Forth don't know why but he could he is angry. He feels to punch Suthee's face. He walks towards them. Forth sudden appearance make Suthee collide with Beam and the chain Suthee wearing get locked with Beam's chain. Beam try to remove the lock and ask what Forth is doing there. Forth mention he want to talk with Beam.

Beam couldn't remove the lock and he felt tired of trying. Suthee removes the chain from his neck and wears it for Beam. You can keep it P' if you want by saying that Suthee left the place with his eyes glued to Beam. Beam just stare at Suthee. He is feeling something different about himself.

Forth: Beam!!!

Beam: Yes... Forth what is the matter?

Forth: What is the time now?

Beam: 2 am

Forth: What are you doing with him till this time?

Beam: Ohh... Forth. He is so funny and makes good jokes. I didn't realize time moving so fast when he his with me.

Forth: Enough Beam... can you just remove the chain. It's irritating.

Beam: Uh... What's irritating you Forth?

Forth: Everything... everything is irritating me. I need to talk with you. Tomorrow night I will bring you out.

Beam: Sure Forth... but tomorrow I can't. I promise to go out with Ter.

Forth: What... which Ter my friend Ter?

Beam: Yes...

Forth: What is the connection between you and him till need to go out.

Beam: We are good friends Forth. He has been asking for some time. I can't say no always.

Forth shock his head. He couldn't believe Beam being so popular till his friends from engineering faculty are rooting for him.

Forth: Okay... when are you free?

Beam: Coming Saturday?

Forth just nodded to Beam. Its about to rain and Beam asked Forth to stay with him. Forth mention it been few months and walk to his car without saying bye. Beam feels hurt to hear that from Forth.  He rushes to his room and fall on his bed. His eyes felt with tears. Beam felt he is trying his best to move on with his life but why Forth just giving him hope... why he is getting angry when I go out with someone. Beam felt he can't let this feeling grow. He can't be broken heart again. He took his phone and text Jacklin. She immediately replies his text and calls him. Beam talk with her till both of them feel sleepy.

Forth look for Ter the next day and ask him why he is going out with Beam. Nell reply that he is interested in Beam. Forth mention Beam is not such person he is looking for. Nell reply he knows that but he just wanted to try his luck, if Beam doesn't agree I won't force him. Forth don't get convinced with that he said no to Ter. Ter got surprised by Forth's behavior. Ter knows Forth is Beam's friend but why he has to protect to this extent.

Nell: Forth... it's my wish. I'm not going to rape him. I just going bring him on a date and ask him for that. If he didn't allow I won't force him. Forth why are you so possessive over him. Do you have any feeling for him?

Forth become blurs for the question asked by Ter. He couldn't answer that question. He just mentions no to Ter and asks to cancel his date with Beam. Ter feels Forth is confuse and couldn't understand his feelings for Beam. He agrees with what Forth said since Forth helped him a lot in past.  Forth knows Ter for some time he is playing person but he won't force someone when they are not interested but Forthworried Beam will say yes. He questions himself back why Beam can't say yes. Before he could figure answer to this question. He saw few stars spending their time with Beam rather than doing their practice.

Forth call the management team for an emergency meeting and bring out few rules. Since Forth took the charge everyone had to obey him. One of the rules is only previous moon and star can enter the place moons and star is practicing. Forth is doing this so these people couldn't meet Beam anymore. As per his plan, those stars and moons couldn't meet Beam anymore but when someone is popular the crowd will be where he is.