5: Hidden Truth Revealed

Mulai dari awal

"Take what you want and leave me alone. You can take everything from me, I won't stop you. But, leave me." She ordered and lifted her arms at her sides.

"I won't allow you to use it on me. And I have come to take everything away from you." Thuna smirked and looked behind. Blue was running towards her mother. Shocked, White looked behind and shouted.

"Blue, run to your father." Blue looked at her mother and screamed. She ran away.

"I won't let her run." Thuna said and drew her sword out. She ran towards Blue. When she was crossing White, she came in front of her and she was stabbed. Thuna stopped in shock and looked up at her friend.

"NOOOO!!!!!!!" They heard Pelendur's scream from behind as he ran towards them. As he approached them, Thuna moved away from White. Pelendur put his hands on White's shoulder and she fell down. "Don't die. Please don't leave me."

"Let her take everything away from you. Shadow surrender, now. We can't win." As her last words escaped her lips, her head rolled on her side. And after that whole yard was filled with unbearable scream. Shadow kept screaming and soon fainted in that condition. He was still holding his wife's body. Thuna ran towards the throne room. When she entered, the king stood up from the throne and walked down the stairs. He stopped beside Thuna and looked at her. His purple eyes were shining like stars and his dark purple hair were tied in a ponytail.

"Take everything. But don't forget, one day your greed will kill you. And before dying, I will possess the one who was treasured by my daughter-in-law. And I won't tell you who. Goodbye, Thuna, daughter of my beloved sister." He said and vanished. His son was just like him, in appearance.

"WHITE. WHITE." Someone was shouting her name. As she opened her eyes, she saw Shadow shaking her and calling her name. That voice. That person. Is he really my father? She looked at Shadow with sad eyes and it was when she realized that she was crying. She sat straight and put her right hand on her face. Shadow looked at her shocked and looked above.

"What have you done to her?" He asked angrily, to his shadow.

"Don't be angry brother. I have just revealed the hidden truth. I have live inside your body for years, as a shadow. At least I can feel everything." His shadow said and vanished to return back in his body. Lily looked at him and stood up.

"Are you alright?" Shadow asked, confused.

"The person I always wanted to call father, the person I always wanted to be with, the person I treasured most, the person I felt safe around, the one I trusted most, not knowing, was my father after all. After all, you failed to hide it from me..... father." Lily said and grief took over her. A shadow appeared behind her. Shadow looked at it with shock and regret. He was left all alone by the people he loved and now they are shadows of the people he loved.

"Father?" He whispered and moved few steps backwards. Lily turned around and screamed with fear. "So, you have possessed her for all along." He again whispered and tears rolled down his face. Lily ran out of the room. Shadow turned to Denethor, who was standing beside the door. "Stop her." He ordered and looked at his father's shadow. Why? Why did you choose her? Why father?

"It is because, White treasured her the most, after you. I promised her to protect her family. And I think I have succeeded." It said and vanished. Shadow fell on his knees and looked up at the ceiling, trying to stop the tears. But he failed and screamed. Duilin ran towards him and shouted his name, but he was lost in his thoughts, completely.

Lily was standing in the rain, outside the palace, when Denethor found her. She was crying, silently. At least I am not alone, crying. The sky is crying with me. She thought and smiled a little.

"My Lady, Lord Shadow is calling you. He was worried when I left him in his room. And later I heard his scream. You must go back to him. And above all you will get ill, if you keep standing here." Denethor said, politely. Lily nodded and walked inside the palace, swallowing the truth. She walked towards her father's room, in soaked dress. She kept imaging her mother's face before dying and her father's scream. It was unbearable. She knocked on the door and opened it. Shadow was standing in front of the window looking at the rain outside. He turned around and smiled sadly. Lily looked at him and hot tears welled up in her eyes. She failed to control her emotions and ran towards her father. She hugged him and started crying. Shadow was relieved to see his daughter alive.

"I am sorry father. I should have thought about it years ago. Please forgive me father." She cried. Shadow patted on her shoulder and pushed her away, nicely. He looked at her and smiled.

"You are soaked and now you are trying to soak me, right?" He chuckled softly. Lily stared at him and smiled.

"Are you trying to make fun of me?" She asked, half-sadly and half-happily. He shook his head and said.

"You will catch cold. Go to your room and stay safe. You will need my help. And I yours."

Lily nodded and walked out of the room. She walked towards her room. On her way she felt something following her. She turned around in fear and found that there was nothing behind her. She felt danger all around her and she started running towards her room. Suddenly something passed through her body and she screamed. She felt like she had lost all her strength hours ago. She fell on her knees and fell on the floor. And slowly she lost consciousness.

Shadow was standing in his room, talking with Denethor. Suddenly they heard Lily's scream and Denethor put his hands on his chest and fell down. Shadow ran out of the room. Soon he reached where Lily was lying on the floor. He looked up and saw his father's shadow standing above the body. "What happened?" He asked and lifted Lily in his arms.

"The shadows are awakening. And they seek power. I protected her just in time. But she is badly hurt from inside. Take her to your room and stay there. Only that room is protected from everything. For it once belonged to White. And I tried everything to protect that room. Go. And stay inside." Shadow nodded with shock and walked towards his room.