5: Hidden Truth Revealed

White was waiting for Shadow, in her room. He didn't return from seven days. She was worried about her sister and Lord Shadow. After few minutes Denethor came to her and bowed.

"My Lady, he came back an hour ago and slept. But now, he is moaning with pain, in his sleep." He said, worried. Lily turned around in such a speed, that she almost lost her balance. She ran out of the room and went to Shadow's room.

When she opened the door, Shadow was sitting beside his bed, crying loudly. A shadow appeared around and a female's voice echoed in the room. "Have you forget the way she suffered? And now you are letting them suffer the same way. You can be cursed by many. Beware of that, Pelendur. She was murdered. I will never forgive you."

"I am not at fault. I can't bare it anymore. I have had enough." Shadow shouted, crying. Slowly the shadow was covering the whole room. Denethor grabbed White's arm and tried to push her away.

"You get out of here. I am going to save Shadow, or that thing will swallow him alive." White said and ran towards Shadow. She sat beside him, on her knees and put her arms around him. Suddenly everything was swallowed by darkness. White opened her eyes wide and looked around. She was alone. Shadow was gone. Fear took over her. She looked around and saw someone standing far at the end of the darkness. With hope, she ran towards her. As she reached the woman and stopped dead.

The woman's hair pure black and her eye colour was Caribbean. And her eyes were shining in the moonlight. Someone walked towards her. "Are you alright?" Lily looked at the man and her eyes become wide after looking at him.

"Pelendur, she will not let us live happily. I have also talked to your father about this. He said that we should send Telchar away from here." The woman said in a sad voice.

"This isn't right. I can't...." Pelendur begun but the woman raised her hand for silence and turned to him.

"You sold her to Rin. And now she will do anything to kill me. Only because she love you."

"But White, I don't understand. Thuna is not such a person. I know her for too long." Pelendur said, confused. White shook her head and turned around.

"After you married me, her greed to get you rose. You never understood people, right?" She asked and looked at the sky. Pelendur's eyes filled with tears and he slowly asked,

"What about our daughters? Blue is only five years old and Lily is only two months old."

"They doesn't matter to anyone, except us. I will find a way. Someone will keep them for us."

"But who?"

"You will know, when the time will come." White said and walked away. Pelendur looked at his wife sadly and smiled. Then he too walked away.

Three days later, White ran in the same corridor, calling for Shadow. He came out of the room and grabbed her. "Pelendur, they have come to take Telchar away. I can't see him leaving us. Can you go and say goodbye to him, for me." She cried sadly. Shadow nodded and ran away. Behind him White fell on her knees and screamed with grief.

More days passed and it took a long time for Lily to take the truth. Then the scenes stopped abruptly. She looked up and saw fire all around the palace. A guard came running towards Lady White and bowed.

"My Lady, Lady Thuna is coming here. You should run." White shook her head with anger and ran away. She ran towards the backyard. This was when Lily realized that she was seeing the evil deeds which happened in the palace, she lived in.

"You can't ran away from me, White." Thuna stepped into the moonlight and revealed herself. White stopped dead and looked around. She was surrounded by twenty soldiers. She calmed herself and turned to face Thuna.