2: The Crystal Eyes

[Denethor]

[Duilin]

Lily was walking in the streets. Her face covered with the hood. It was almost noon, people were walking here and there and children were playing. When she entered the market area, people started whispering.

"She is the one who killed the queen."

"She always went into the woods. What is she up to?"

"She is so evil and bad."

"She is most powerful. The king should have killed her."

"Stop talking about her. Or she will kill us all within a second."

Lily walked away, for it was there habit to talk on her. Although she was very powerful, but she wasn't evil. She just wanted a happy life. When she entered the forest, she started running, until she reached a spot she have fixed to meet him. She threw her cloak away and sat on her knees, waiting. But on one came. She started shivering with fear. She put her hands on her arms and looked on the ground.

"Sorry, I am late" Shadow said, as he walked towards her. Lily stood up and went to him.

"Let's go." She said, scared. Shadow put his right hand on her forehead and looked at her confused.

"What happened? You are looking so scared and tensed." He whispered and looked around to see, if someone followed her.

"No one followed me. Just take me inside, I will tell you everything over there." Lily said, urgently. Shadow nodded and hugged her.

"Close your eyes." He whispered in her ear and she closed her eyes. Soon he turned into a shadow and both of them vanished. After few seconds, Lily opened her eyes and moved away from him.

"I fell strange, whenever you bring me here. Which way do you use to bring me here, anyway?" She asked, looking around at the place. They were standing in front of a purple palace. It was very pretty and lovely. The trees around it were of indigo colour. It was a strange place, yet beautiful.