14- La Grand Arquer

5 of May of 1942

5 of May of 1942. Albi, Tarn, Occitanie, France

The Crystal Gems and the Howling Commandos put in action at the same time that their leaders, Rose Quartz and the Captain America, alongside a wave of American planes, went flying to Najac. They will the Rose and Cap's backup team. Garnet, foreseeing that there will be some Corrupted Gems, and also that the route from that city to Najac will be with less French, German and Hydra forces, they took another route to Albi, the capital of Tarn. Because they needed to move a lot of people in trucks, Pearl and Amethyst fusionated and formed Opal, since Alexandrite will be very noticiable for the Axis army. Both Garnet and Opal pick up each one of them a truck, in which the Howling Commandos, alongside some other soldiers, the Agent Carter and Marc Bloch. Garnet was leading. They were jumping all thier way to Albi.

-So, Opal, how do you feel?- Garnet said while jumping.

-Good. Is great to exist again, you know- Opal said while jumping.

-Do you think that you will be able to fight?- Garnet said while jumping.

-Yep. But, you know, is kind of sad that I only exist because of hard situations- Opal said with a little sad tone.

Garnet didn't responded. She was thinking what to answer when Opal suddenly started to talk again.

-But it is also very good, because that means that Pearl and Amethyst really love each other, no the way that you love, but the love that the sisters have to each other. Pearl see Amethyst as her little sister and Amethyst see Pearl as her bigger sister. They appear to fight and argue all the time, but, inside, they are very alike and really take care from each other. Is sad that they forget what I am think, feel and believe of them when they defuse and I no longer exist. That happens when you defuse?- Opal said with a smile in her face while jumping.

-No, Ruby and Sapphire memorize everything from me. Even I can said that they learned a lot, becoming better Gems, making me a better Gem- Garnet said while jumping.

-That's very good! I'm happy for all of you! Pearl is jealous of you, you know.. She wanted be fusionated with Rose as Rainbow Quartz, but Rose only see Pearl as her best friend. Oh! Please don't tell Pearl that I told you that! She will very, very angry with me if she knows that I told one of her secrets- Opal said while jumping.

-Don't worry Opal. My lips will be closed- Garnet said while jumping.

-Oh thank you Garnet! Also that she feels a little insecure with her and the Captain America, because she thinks that Rose will fall in love with him. And how not she will fall live with the Captain: he is a good man, fighting for liberty, like Rose. But the most important thing is his abs. Amethyst thinks that his abs are just enough to fry some eggs and make a woman, or a Gem, happy. Amethyst really don't care of this, so there is no problem with it- Opal said having naughty thoughts of the Captain America's abs while jumping.