22- Sabar

13 of April of 1943

13 of April of 1943. Auschwitz, Oświęcim, Poland

-Come on baby, take my heart!- a little girl said.

-All right my love, here I come!- Asfur Shaytan said piercing the chest of the girl.

She took the heart of the girl and, from the girl, Bill Cipher came out. The body of the girl fall, as blood was comming out of her body.

-So my love, how it taste my heart?- Bill Cipher said with a joke tone.

Asfur Shaytan ate the heart of a single bite.

-Delicious sweetie! More delicious that the previous ones- Asfur Shaytan said while indicating the houndreds of corpses of men, women and children that she had killed and eaten their hearts in days before.

Asfur Shaytan indicated them to make a deal with Bill Cipher. Some of them accessed inmediately. Some other not. The ones who resisted were tortured by her until they agree to do the deal. Also that she and Bill Cipher took meals, lunchs and dinners eating some of the prisioners there. They were fried up by the powers of Asfur Shaytan or by gas chambers. It was true horror for the prisioners and for the guards.

-Ah, Mister Rudolf Höß will came my love. You don't have to be seen by impure eyes my love- Asfur Shaytan said.

-Bye bye honey!- Bill Cipher said dissapearing from the place.

Rudolf Höß, the commandant of the Auschwitz camp, came to Asfur Shaytan covering his nose with a perfumed handkerchief, due to the bad odor of the corpses. He was sweating and shaking in fear, like the other soldiers there.

-And your next line will be: "Miss Asfur Shaytan, Herr von Krupt and Herr Kroenen have came to see you"- Asfur Shaytan said incrementing the temperature of her body to evaporate the blood that was staining her.

-Miss Asfur Shaytan, Herr von Krupt and Herr Kroenen have came to see you. Was!?- Rudolf Höß said very scared.

-Let them pass- Asfur Shaytan said.

Rudolf Höß let pass von Krupt and Kroenen, leaving inmediatelly, running. General Klaus Werner von Krupt was one of the primary members of Project Ragna Rok, one of Adolf Hitler's Doomsday Projects, with the sole purpose of winning the Second World War for the Third Reich. For Asfur Shaytan and Bill Cipher, the name of the project was Weirdmaggedon.

-Asfur Shaytan, your predictions were wrong!- von Krupt said angry.

-I told you a lot of times that I can see many possibilities. Is the incompetence of you and your soldiers what is causing this situation. Red Skull had the opportunity to kill the Captain America and the Crystal Gems in Najac and failed obstreperously. I seriously expected more from the Germans and from Hydra- Asfur Shaytan said seeing her fingers.

Von Krupt put red of angry.

-Why if you loved Bill Cipher is so powerful, why he don't kill the Captain America, that Crystal Gems and Herr Mew!?- von Krupt said angry.

-Bill Cipher can't affect the material world without making deals, also that Miss Mew can launch him more away of this plane of the existance. Also that if I go to attack the Crystal Gems, that fusion Garnet will foresee it and contact Miss Mew and all our plans will be fuck of. Do you undertstand now, ignorant?- Asfur Shaytan said calming herself.

Von Krupt grunted.

-I hope that Bill Cipher will accomplih his part of the deal- Kroenen said calmed.

-Do you doubt of the word of my lord Bill Cipher? He will do his part of the deal only if you do your part- Asfur Shaytan said.

-Very good then. In some days we will contact you for some corrections. Let's go von Krupt. Heil Hitler! Heil Hydra!- Kroenen said leaving with von Krupt.

-By the way, this is a good time to use the element 115 in the battlefield. I am very sure that you won't do the mess with the untot (undead) like in 1918 in France that cuased that Mew to go to there to exterminate the untot- Asfur Shaytan said.

The 2 didn't say anything and leaved her. Bill Cipher then returned with her.

-Patience my love. Also that you know that the Schlafwagen would be destroyed by Mew- Bill Cipher said starting to dance with Asfur Shaytan

-Yes sweetie, but only after destroying London and killing those Rothschilds. I don't want them to interpose between us. I must admit, however, that the triunph of the Captain America and the Crystal Gems surprised me- Asfur Shaytan said.

-Don't worry honey. It will be only matter of time until I rule the Universe and I gave you the jewelry that you deserve- Bill Cipher said.

-Oh, my lord Bill Cipher- Asfur Shaytan said.

They continued to dance over the corpses of the people that they killed until the nightfall.