14. A kingdom's Rescue. (Garrence, Zanvis, Vylante)

Start from the beginning

Laurence hugged him, breathing in Garroth's scent making him feel happy. Tears formed in his eyes as Garroth rubbed his back.

"Guys, I found them." Garroth suddenly yelled out, startling both Dante and Travis.

"What? Garroth?!?!!" Travis looked surprised.

Garroth smiled. "The one and only."

Suddenly Vylad came jogging in. "Garroth? You said you found them?"

The blonde nodded, pointing with his thumb behind him. Vylad gasped, running over to Dante. The blunette smiled as he approached him, tears already in their eyes.

Garroth looked back towards Travis to see Zane undoing him. Travis watched him in disbelief that it was really him.

Once undone, Travis was stopped by Zane holding a knife below his chin.

"How do I know it's really you?" Zane's voice deepened making him sound more commanding.

"Zane what-" He stopped mid sentence, feeling Zane push the knife to his neck warning him.

"I said, how do I know it's really you?!" Zane snapped.

Travis suddenly remembered. "We confessed to each other under your mother's cherry blossom tree in the royal gardens."

Zane hesitated then carefully pulled his knife away. Travis hugged him, placing a soft kiss on his neck. Zane embraced him back, snuggling his head into Travis's shoulder.

Giggles filled the air as Dante swung Vylad around. Dante stopped, carefully wiping away Vylad's tears. Vylad placed a hand on Dante's cheek as Dante leaned closer to him. Giving a quick giggle, Vylad grasped Dante's jacket connecting their lips.

Garroth smiled towards them then looked down at Laurence. The brunette looked back at him, his eyes glowing like they used to.

"I missed you." Garroth whispered, using the back of his finger to catch a falling tear.

Laurence gave a small laugh, kissing Garroth's cheek.

"Wait, what about the guards?" Travis asked, dragging all the boys back to reality.

"Oh, we took care of them." Vylad answered proudly.

"Well look at you." Dante grinned, sharing eye contact with his boyfriend who gave a challenging look playfully.

"But not all of them. We need to get out of here before they notice we're gone." Zane pointed out.

"Well what are we gone do, we don't have our weapons." Laurence said fairly.

"Well actually... " Garroth left the cell. He returned holding Laurence's emerald sword in hand. Laurence's eyes brightened with determination as he caught the catch Garroth threw him. He swung the sword around professionally, the warrior instincts flowing through him again.

"Oh I missed this thing." Laurence whispered staring at his sword.

"Well that's swell." Dante said sarcastically.

"Well actually..." Vylad disappeared behind Garroth and came back with his boyfriend's katanas.

"What?!" Dante was speechless. Vylad walked over to him, holding the weapons with care. "I thought they were taken by the guards."

"We found them. Lucky I guess." Zane randomly pulled out Travis's sword handing it over.

Travis took hold of it, now noticing the Ro'meaves with their weapons as well. Garroth and Zane had swords while Vylad had a bow.

"So what now?" Laurence asked.

"We stop the king." Garroth announced, his cyan eyes shining.

"But how?" Travis questioned unsurely.

"Yeah. We don't even know what's wrong with King Garte anyway." Dante added.

Garroth sighed. "Our father was corrupted by evil. It just kept growing. He started to hate us especially Vylad."

Vylad shivered as Garroth mentioned it. Dante wrapped an arm around Vylad's shoulders, comforting the smaller boy.

"Now," Zane had all eyes on him. "We take the throne."

"Are you suggesting we kill the king?" Travis asked.

Zane only nodded. Garroth was probably the most surprised out of all of them. Garte has been his father the longest, has been there for him since he was born. Plus killing him would lead to him being king or back to prison.

"Well we also need to rescue mother." Vylad purposely pulled away the talk of their father.

Footsteps marched down the hall. Zane rushed to the doorway, looking down the hall.

"Guys, we have company." Zane reported.

"How many?" Garroth requested.

"About 6." Zane answered.

"Quick I have an idea." Garroth brought them together.

A guard, followed by the others, marched down the prison hallways. When they reached the imprisoned warriors' cell, they saw that they were gone. In Dante's place, was a limb Prince Vylad.

Four of the guards entered the cell. One of them poked Vylad with his sword.

"He's dead." He faced the others.

"But how did he get here?" One questioned.

"That doesn't matter now," The leader said. "Pity, I knew he was the weakest. Wouldn't last a day in war."

Suddenly Vylad kicked the guard in the face. He fell to the floor, blood gushing from his nose. All the other guards became alarmed but it was too late. Garroth and the others had appeared, fighting the guards.

Once the fight was over, Dante came over to release Vylad. Although the chains were a little bit loose on him. After Dante got him undone, Vylad still kept his head down tears starting to trail down his face.

"Vylad?" Dante pushed his chin up to face him. "What's wrong?"

"What they said, Dante. It's true. I couldn't live for a day if I was alone." Dante shushed Vylad softly, bringing him close.

"That's not true, Vylad. You're skilled, smart, and strong." Garroth repeated their mother's famous words she'd use to describe them. Zane tightened his short ponytail nodding afterwards.

Vylad sniffed softly. "Thanks, guys."

"You're also special." Dante caressed his cheek. "Come on we need to go."

Vylad held onto his hand as Dante led him out. Garroth waited for everyone to pass him, taking the rear. Laurence didn't go far from him, handing him his diamond sword.

Zane led the group. Travis noticed how tensed he was. As he was putting a hand on Zane's shoulder, the raven snapped his head around, his hand gripping Travis's wrist.

Travis made calm eye contact with Zane, reaching his side. Zane breathed in then released it, letting his hand loosen. Letting him have a sec, Travis held onto his hand with his own. Zane silently thanked him before continuing.

"Wait." Vylad called out. Everyone froze, silence echoing around them.

No one spoke nor did anyone move. Vylad glanced around them.

"We gotta move." He said seriously.

As they traveled quickly, Garroth was thinking. I will save my kingdom even if I must kill father. Mother must be rescued along with our citizens' safety. He looked over at Laurence, then at the others.

We will rescue our home... until our last breaths...

(Comment and vote if you want a part two to this.)