New Life - 27 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

I woke up the next morning on the couch, with my poetry journal and pencil all over, alarm blaring. Often, I sleep on the couch to avoid Rose and her always-wanting-sex phase that never ends.

I turned off the alarm and got off of the couch, to wake Rose up and change my clothes. I walked upstairs, and I heard squeaking, and felt thumping. It seemed to come from my room. I walked in, and found Rose, weirdly jumping on the bed. It must be the pregnancy, since women can go really quacky (No offence, but they can). You can also see the baby bump, since werewolf pregnancies can be quicker than human pregnancies. I go to my closet, and grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I changed, and grabbed Rose off the bed, to get clothes and to get her changed.

"Oh, come on, Aidy-poo! Why can't I just jump on the bed?" She pouted, sounding like a toddler. I hope our child isn't like that.

"Because you have to go to the doctor today, to see how our child is doing." I sand, trying to be reasonably calm. This child was changing me already.

When Rose was changing, I started the car, and waited for her to come out. She came out, fully clothed, but with a pineapple on her head. I rolled my eyes. I may like the child, but I certainly don't like the mother.

"Look! I'm like those ladies from Africa with the baskets on their head!" She said, and I shook my head. She can be so judgmental. 

I started to drive, the pineapple falling off her head, hitting her in the face. I chuckled, and got on the highway.

Nala's P.O.V.- 

It has been 2 years! I can't believe it! My twins have grown up so fast! My little girl, Sera, and my little boy, Kevin, are already 15 months old! Oh, how time flies by.

I think of Aiden a lot. How I miss him. How sometimes, I feel that pain that spreads everywhere, and lingers in the areas that it just was. Kevin looks just like Logan, and Sera looks just like my mother, Sera. That's why I named her 'Sera.' I love them both so much.

"Nala! Can you come down here please!" I heard Mason say. I was currently in the twin's room, holding Kevin. I put him in his crib and went down to the kitchen, where Mason was helping his mate repot an Aloe cactus, and growing another one, just to make medical burn and cut cream. Mason and Lilia make a lot of homemade remedy creams and all that stuff. They are working on making a baby rash cream, and a baby powder. They are close, but there is just one thing that they need that they have to go to town for it, but we've been too busy with clients. We have one coming soon, I think, and Lilia and I are just going to staying the Twin's room and knit.  I've taken up practice when I was pregnant with then, since I was too fat to move anywhere.

"What do you need?" I asked, wondering what was wrong. I knew this was going to be about what was bothering him yesterday after his phone call. He seemed really distant the whole rest of the day.

"Well, Aiden and his. . . Mate are coming today. I need you and Lilia to make sure you are here, but not seen. They don't know that you're here, just about 'the girl who had the twins', but have no clue that it's you. They just want you to be here, they didn't exactly say if they wanted to see you. If that, then just act getting sick, and mask your sent. You and Lilia both." He said to me. I knew the drill. But really got me was that Aiden had a mate. I was jealous. I REALLY wanted to see who it was, and why they were coming.

"Wait, why Lilia? Is there something wrong? Why is she avoiding Aiden?" I asked, curiously. Since I was taken in, and told them my history, they've been helping me become more bolder, I want to go back to Blood Crescent and take over as Alpha, but I need to get fully healed from my past, and I'm almost there. I still have some nightmares, and have severe anxiety about it. 

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you now. Only in due time." Lilia said. I really wanted to know, but I guess I'll have to wait.

I heard a knock at the door, and I grabbed Lilia's wrist and pulled her fast up the stairs and to the kid's room. Sera was standing, trying to grab her brother through the wooden bars of their crib, since they were one crib, but they had a bar that you could pull up to separate them, or let it down to let them be together. There were 2 little beds that you could push together, and separate to pull the bars up. Mason had built it, and it was really successful. The twins were old enough to stand and take a step, but fall down, and to start talking. Sera has already said her first word, "Momma", and he has said his, "Dadda", and their starting to say other words like, "is, of, as, said, me, I," the simple words. 

I went over to them, Lilia following me. I picked up Kevin, and Lilia picked up Sera. There were two rocking chairs in the room, right by each other, one for me and one for Lilia.

I heard voices, and I put Kevin back in his crib, wondering who it was. I heard Aiden, and another voice I didn't remember. I carefully and quietly opened the door, and peeped my head out the door. I slowly got out, and closed the door silently. I creeped down the hallway, and there was a corner that I poked my head from out behind, and saw Aiden and ROSE standing there, Rose with a baby bump. Rose? ROSE?! Why her?! She is a disgusting slut who always wants attention and isn't Luna worthy. But, what did I care. They are happy and mated with a child on the way. 

When I was thinking, I forgot about my scent, and I dropped the mask, and Aiden's hear snapped my direction, but I got my head around the corner fast enough that I hope he didn't see me. I ran to my room, with a furious expression. 

"What's up with you? Did you see anyone?" Lilia asked, and I nodded my head.

"I saw Aiden with ROSE! OF ALL PEOPLE, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER?!" I yelled in my Alpha voice, not knowing how loud, until I was finished. I covered my mouth with my hand, hoping Aiden or Rose didn't hear me. I heard footsteps, and grabbed Lilia who had Sera in the crib, and ran to the closet. I heard the door open, and footsteps come closer. I masked my scent, and hoped that person wouldn't notice, and go away. I heard the footsteps go away, a door open then close, and I walked out. I froze.

Aiden was standing with one eye cocked and looking un-impressed.

"You always had a loud mouth." He said, and I wouldn't put up with it. I knew that my pack was stronger, and I had control over him, a little. 

"Oh, really? Not compared to you, and your 'mate' over there who is probably the worst, moxt fake Luna ever to be recorded." I said, and Rose walked in.

"Oh, really? Well, I'm a higher rank than you!" She spit back. I just wanted to lay off on her, and I did, with my fire, loud-mouthed zodiac, Sagittarius. Not one to mess with. (This is my real Zodiac in real life.)

"Oh, Really? Well, look at the b**** who steals mates and gets them pregnant?! It's probably not even Aiden's Baby!," I said, "And, just so you know, I'm a higher rank, since I was born as Alpha, and I'm the rightful mate, and YOU AREN'T. FACE IT! I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!" I yelled in Alpha.

"You have no right to talk to your Luna like that! I an Luna Queen! I deserve much better than that!" She yelled, trying to use her Luna voice, but it's not there. She's not the rightful Luna. Only the rightful Luna has the ability.

"Oh, Really?! Then why are you on your knees and your Luna voice isn't working?! You know what? COME HERE!" I yelled, going to do something to her. I looked behind me, and Lilia was still in the closet, most likely avoiding Aiden. Rose came over to me.

I put my hand to her belly, and the DNA of her child running through my brain. 

"Aiden, come here." I demanded, as nicely as I could. He came over, and I pushed him to his knees, and I put my hand to his head. And I just discovered something that reveals that she's a true slut.

It's not even Aiden's child, and she's not pregnant.

A/N-

Hello everyone! I hope you all liked and enjoyed the chapter. Much to come! I have a few questions for you to answer, if you want. I would love it if you did.

-Why is Lilia hiding from Aiden?

-Why would Rose fake a pregnancy?

Word Count: 2379

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K