Happy birthday Jungkook

"Why are you crying?" he asked and I didn't realize that I was crying until he pointed it out. I chuckled. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know" I whispered as he took a step closer. He looked worried.

"I don't believe you" he said as he came closer. I looked up at him and as he came closer, my feelings welled up and tears started to stream down my cheeks, all the hardships I had been through, played in my head. He wrapped his strong arms around me. It made me calm and I finally let the hell broke loose. I clenched his shirt as I sobbed in his chest. One of his arms came up to stroke my hair while the other one rested on my waist, holding me in a firm grip. "What were you thinking about?" he asked and i could feel his breath on my ear.

"I was just thinking about everything I went through to get here, and before I knew it, I appeared to be crying" I chuckled and sobbed at the same time. "I knew Seoul's skyline is pretty but I didn't know it would make me so darn emotional" I said as I leaned away a little from Jungkook's chest. He looked down at me and smiled.

"It sure makes you think doesn't it?" he asks as he smiled at me.

"I need to tell you something-"

"I want to tell you something-" we said it at the same time which made us laugh.

"You first" I said and smiled nervously.

"No you go first" he said. I nodded and felt butterflies fly in my stomach.

"Um... I talked to Yugyeom tonight..." started and looked up to see his expression change from smiling to al mild frown. "And I asked if he knew why you had invited me..." I continued. He nodded. "So Yugyeom told me that you may or may not have a thing for me?" I said blushing like crazy and high on my adrenalin if I was totally wrong and he rejected me. I didn't dare to look at him, but if I would, I would've seen a Jungkook in the darkest shade of red I had ever seen him in. I could feel his grip around my waist tensed slightly as my words came out of my mouth.

"The thing is... " he started. "That YugyeomwasrightandI'velikedyouforawhile" he said it so fast that it was hard to take in all at once, but when I finally made out what he had said, I looked at him with the biggest smile that i had made that night. "But I didn't know if you liked me back..." he said cautiously and blushed.

"Geez Jungkook. I was so darn obvious but still you didn't see so I thought you didn't like me back" I giggled at his shyness. "And I do sure like you back" I said as I wrapped my arms around his torso to embrace him in a hug.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"If you want to be my boyfriend" I said and giggled. He chuckled.

"Of course" he said as his face inched closer to mine. His lips was meer inches away from mine and I could feel his hot breath on my lips. "Then you're mine from now on" he said as he connected our lips. I could just hum in response and he chuckled.

The kiss was passionate and turned into a makeout-session. Even though the kiss was passionate, it was still sweet and sensual. He tasted like citrus and he bit my lip when our tongues fought for dominance. He eventually won, which made me whine slightly and I could feel his smile against my lips. My hands had crawled up to his hair and tangled itself in his soft brown locks. His hand that had stroked my hair was now tangled in it and his hand on my waist was now on the small of my back, pressing our bodies together, not leaving any space between our bodies. We eventually pulled away. His taste still lingered on my lips as I smiled at him. He intertwined his fingers in mine and looked me deep in the eyes. His chocolate-coloured eyes was melting my heart as I stood on my tippy-toes and pressed a kiss on his lips before standing normally again and grinning at him.

"Happy birthday Jungkook" I said as my grin grew wider. "I love you"

"I love you too Y/N" he said before leaning in for another kiss. 

A/N

The end! I hope you liked it and if it's not a bother, maybe you'd like to vote and comment? Yes? No? Ok. But I hope you enjoyed it because that was my main focus, and I hope I was able to fulfill it. <33333