Of course Princess

"Please don't go" it was Minhyun's voice.

"Gosh, you scared me Minhyun" I said trying to get out from his grip.

"I am worried about you going out there" he said. I laughed uncomfortably.

"Hahahaaa... Minhyun I know all these people and I'm with Jungkook anyways so... yeah" I said. "Thanks for the concern" I said and smiled at him again. I took a step closer to the direction Jungkook was waiting. "Please let go of my hand" I said shaking his hand off of me. He looked concerned. I heard steps behind me and I was pressed against a firm chest. One hand snaked around my hips and the other one calmly untangled my hand with Minhyun's.

"She was about to leave" Jungkook said and smiled his business-smile and talked in his calm professional voice. Minhyun looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders apologetically.

"I told you?" I said and smiled a last time at Minhyun and took the coat from his hand. "Thank you for today!" I said and hugged Minhyun. "I'll be back" I said with my best Terminator-voice before Minhyun sighed a given up sigh. He laughed.

"Sure milady, be back soon" he said and patted my head. I turned to Jungkook whose face was twitching for trying to hold his calm face and I laughed. He looked at me and I smiled. I stretched out my hand.

"If you will?" I asked and he took my hand.

"Of course princess" he said and I giggled. He smiled at me before shooting a last glare at Minhyun.

"Ahhhh, that was weird" I said and squeezed Jungkook's hand. He nodded.

"Hm, yeah I suppose..." he was quiet for a few moments while we were walking out on the dancefloor. "Why is he calling you milady and how do you know him?" he asked.

"He's my brothers friend and we've known each other for years" I answered, swaying my hips to the beat. Suddenly Jungkook gripped my hips and dragged me closer to him. I gulped. His face was so close to mine and I could barely dare to breathe.

"I don't like him" Jungkook whispered.

"Why?" I asked and shivered at his touch.

"Because I don't like when someone touches something that's precious to me" he smirked. I felt his hands on the small of my back.

"Oh..." was the only thing I could say before Jungkook and I was pulled apart from each other.

"Well well Jungkook" I heard Taehyung's voice and Jimin's silenced laughter. Jimin's hands were resting on my shoulders and Taehyung was holding Jungkook's neck in a firm grip.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" he asked in a grumpy voice.

"What does it look like?" Taehyung answered and let Jungkook's neck go. Jungkook straightened his shirt and stood up straight. Jungkook mumbled something under his breath that one could not hear.

"Let's go to our place now" Jimin said and lead me to the van that was waiting outside. I could feel Jungkook's stares through the crowd. Jimin opened the door and i jumped in the back of the van. I turned to the window and looked outside. The streetlights were dim and it had started to rain. I felt the seat next to me being taken and turned to be welcomed by Yoongi's hug.

"I didn't see you in there!" Yoongi said and I knew he meant in the club. I hugged him back and smiled at him.

"Yeah" I started. "Everything went so fast and I haven't really met Hoseok, Seokjin or Namjoon either" I said and shook my head.

"Well then it's good we're all in the same van then" I heard a familiar voice say and I turned to face three handsome faces smile at me. My face immediately lit up and I reached out to hug them too.

"I didn't know you guys would take this van" I said confused.

"Neither did we" Namjoon started.

"Well not until Taehyung shoved us in here" Seokjin continued.

"I was honestly startled when he pushed us in here" Hoseok ended and I chuckled.

"I can tell" I said and smiled. "Anyways, how are you guys?" I asked.

"We're good" Yoongi answered and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, and we've been seeing you on the tv more often now" Hoseok said and wiggled his eyebrows. We laughed.

"Ya, you're pretty famous now" Seokjin stated and crossed his arms over his chest. "I am proud" he continued. I smiled.

"Thanks" I replied. "It's all thanks to you guys" I said. They shook their heads.

"No no" Namjoon started. "It's because you are you" he continued and the guys nodded. I made a pouting face that said 'nawww' as in 'I'm touched'.

"That's why I love you guys I swear" I said and hid my blushing face in my hands. The guys laughed and I soon joined.

We talked for a while and before we could realise, we were at our destination. We jumped out and headed up to their place. Our van was the last one to arrive so the other members were already there and had already fixed most of the settings.

I walked into the apartment and searched around for Jungkook before I felt a hand sneak around my hip and another covering my eyes. 

A/N

What's with me and all those random names? Tsk tsk idk. Well here's a lil' bit of Jungkook being possessive (oops?). See you in the next chapterrrrr <333