Jealous?

"Hey Y/N! Long time no see!" Minhyun, my brothers best friend, came and greeted me with a hug. "Hey guys, guess who's back!" he said and pointed at me.

"What? Wow I didn't know you'd be here today" another one said. "It's a VIP party after all" he said with a grin on his face.

"Ha ha ha. So fun" I said and stuck my tongue out to him. We laughed.

"But anyways, what are you doing here?" Minhyun asked.

"Well actually, I was going to surprise Jungkook by standing in the bar. I could help you out a little right?" I said and grinned at him. His smile faded a bit but not so that I could notice.

"Yeah sure" he said and handed me an apron. "It's your brothers but I hope it's ok" he asked and I nodded putting it on. I placed my bag on the kitchen counter and walked out to the bar. Minhyun walked after me and we stood by the counter, preparing drinks.

"How about a Flaming lemon drop?" I asked Minhyun with a smirk.

"Sure milady" he said and we laughed. "I'll go get the lemon and sugar" he said.

"Kay kay, then I guess I'll bring the vodka and Sambuca" I said and turned around to the shelves filled with liquor. I took the liquors in my hands and turned back to the counter to get the glasses. Three glasses One for Jimin, one for Taehyung and of course one for the birthday boy. I poured up the liquor just as Minhyun came with sliced lemon, sugar and a matchbox.

"Here you go milady" he said and handed me the things. I rolled my eyes at him for calling me that.

"I can't believe you still use that nickname" I said and laughed.

"I know, but it suits your personality!" he said and smiled. I continued the preparations.

"Oh, by the way" I started while turning around to Minyun. "It's on me" I said and pointed at the drinks and smiled.

"What?" he said surprised. "No way I'll let you pay for that" he said and shook his head.

"Well too late" I said and tilted my head. "I've already paid".

"Hey! Why did you do that for?" he asked and looked at me sternly.

"Chill Minhyun. It's a birthday present from me to him anyways" I said and turned back to the drinks. "Oh, and I forgot to tell you, but my brother is sick today, which means that he's unable to work today. I honestly wished he'd call you but still..." I said. Minhyun sighed.

"I figured. But still. How can you pay for that? I'm still not satisfied" he continued his little lecture.

"Eyy, I'll be fine" I replied and shook it off. "I'll go and serve these now" I said and took the drinks on a tray together with the matchbox and walked up to the boys. Luckily the light was dim right there, so they didn't see my face clearly. "Here you go gentlemen" I said formally and almost laughed at my own words. They looked confused for a second.

"We didn't order these" Jimin finally proceeded to say and looked at the other boys who shook their heads.

"I know" I said and lit a match. "It's on me" I said and lit the drinks. They looked confused and looked at my face. Their confused expressions changed from frowns to a smile in an instance.

"It's Y/N!" Taehyung said and high-fived me. I grinned.

"Hurry up and drink now, or else you'll miss the burning experience" I said sarcastically. They took the shots and blew the fire out before drinking it.

"Wow, it's really good" Jimin said and I polished my nails against my apron proudly.

"Thanks" I said and smiled.